The mask

Sorry I haven't write in forever lmao also hc that sals dad abused him but he got gizmo to make up for it and changed his ways but gizmo became his ESA (emotional support animal)

Sal slammed his locker shut and sighed. Travis was walking up to him "what do you want Travis?" He said in a serious voice.
"My lockers right next to your freak now move." He shoved him aside and tried to open his locker then slammed his fist against it "stupid fucking piece of shit.." he muttered
"Here let me help you." Sal miserably pushed him aside abs put in his code, then opening his locker "I didn't need your help faggot." Travis sneered at him, his moved his blonde and medallion colored hair out of his face and got his books and something extra "whatever Travis." Sal commented. He fixed his mask and bangs while Travis caught a glance. "Why the fuck do you wear that mask anyways?" Sal looks down at his feet then back up at Travis ''private reasons." Sal sput out and tried to walk away, noticing Larry wasn't very far "that's so stupid how could it be private? What your so scared to tell me freak?" Travis yelled " shut up Travis." He yelled back at him "are you some sort of monster or what..?" Travis screamed, Sal stopped in his tracks and turned around "what did you call me?" Furiously he walked back to Travis and stood right In face "a monster faggot I thought you heard me dimwit" travis answered "I am not a monster." Sal swore "let's see what's really under the mask then!" Travis ripped off his mask Sal immediately covered his face with his hands, with one hand he snatched the mask and ran off slightly crying.

Travis ran after him into the bathroom "go away Travis I know it's you. You wouldn't get it so just leave!!" Sal screamed at him through the stall door "oh yeah his do you think I feel?? I get fucking abused by my dad all the fucking time!" Travis sput out then gasped " shit" he whispered " I DO GET THAT. MY DAD ABUSED ME BEFORE HE GOT ME MY CAT" Sal yelled back.silence rang in the walls. "Sorry." Travis said silently "whatever." Sal unlocked the Stall and walked out with his mask back on, he walked over to their mirror and fixed his hair "I shouldn't have said all those things. I'm sorry '' Travis looked him in his eyes, well his one glass eye and one actual eye but whatever. Sal bellowed "it's fine Travis. But your gonna have to earn my trust back before we actually talk again." And like that Sal ran out of the bathroom Travis tried to it after him but couldn't find him within the crowded halls "fuck I messed up." Travis thought.