Shopping ❤️-> ‼️ (+ AN)

AN: holy shit people read this?? It's 7 in sf?? Tysm!!!)
Top ftm Sal
Bottom Travis

Travis and sal were out shopping. Sal in his usual pigtails and mask but he was wearing a baggy dark blue, baby blue and white stripped sweater, baggy cream colored cargo pants, black ankle high converse and white socks. Travis was wearing jeans, his purple sweater, and matching shoes to Sal.
They entered "Don't go overboard Sal, you always at that damn crystal shop" he chuckled as he held his hand. "I know I know I just love it so much" smile lines appeared near his mask under his eyes. They first walked to Hot Topic, Sal browses around and he ends up buying a few pins and a gir hoodie, while Travis buys nothing but a small soda. They then go to Spencer's. Sal shows him all the stupid but funny shirts holding it up to his body and laughing then putting them back. Sal ended up buying a "I ❤️ DILFS" shirt and more pins. Travis gets a lanyard for his soon starting job at a auto shop. Sal spoke as they left "oh!' I forgot I needed to return a shirt and get a bigger size! BRB meet me at the crystal shop!!" Sal says excitedly. "Oh alright, meet you there I guess" Travis smiled and walked off. Sale entered back in with a smirk as he did need to return a shirt and get a bigger size he wanted to get a little gift for Travis later. They finished their shopping soon later and once they got home Sal rushed to hide Travis' gift in their dresser near the bed before they unbox everything "thank you again travis." Sal smiled as he took off his mask and kissed travis on the cheek "your welcome my love" he hugged him and smothered his face with kisses. Sal kissed his neck softly licking it as he goes along. Travis moans slightly and he then gets up to move the stuff and goes back to Sal. Sal goes on top of him then taking off his shirt. He made a trail of kisses down his body. He made a hickey heart with his initials in it. So everybody could know he's sals. "Please Sal. Please." He begged ."please what Travis~?" He smirked as his finger grazed across his dick, throbbing Inside his pants slowly. "Please fuck me I'll do anything just please Sal." Sal smirked softly "Awh~ good boy~" Travis rubbed his legs together and moaned softly. Sal layed him back against the pillows on their Texas king size bed (for reference BIG BED bc I said so :3) Sal took off Travis pants and boxers and started sucking him off. He circled the other males tip with his tongue, teasing Travis as Travis muffled his moans with a pillow. Sal then sucked his dick, quite fast actually. Travis pulled sals hair causing him to moan loudly. Sal heard a sound, a door opening. He forgot Larry was coming over to his apartment today to celebrate gizmos birthday. "Run in the bathroom get changed!!" Sal fixed himself up and fixed up the bed hoping Travis was ready and good. "Sal you here?" Larry yells as he takes off his shoes at the door and Sal answers "err yeah! Come in!" Sal opens his bedroom door and lets Larry in. Travis leaves the bathroom which was next to their bathroom and said "oh hey man" as he fixed up his hair. Larry smiled at him. They got gizmo and gave him his gifts on their bed.

A/N had to cut this one short since I didn't rlly know what to do but if you want another part to make up for the little smut shit then tell meeee