Back to old times 💔

This is probably gonna be dog water but it's okay ‼️ this is based off of a new playlist I made and current events/feelings I have and/or in my life.

Travis knew it was one of those days as soon as he awoke, the feeling burning a hole in his chest like a missing void with the power of thousand suns. One of those days where he cried in the shower like a little boy about missing his mom, one of those days he cried about being calling "different,weird and crazy",one of those days with constant BPD episodes.

Travis sighed, he got up and looked around for a sweater Sal gave him. Unable to find it after a few minutes he panicked deeply "I need that fucking jacket it where is it?!" He said out loud, not caring if his dad heard him or not. Travis pulled at his hair due to his stress forming immediately. Travis gave up as tears ran from his one blue eye and one brown. He threw on his old purple sweater with a frown. His purple sweater reminded him of him a few months ago, the person he hates inside. The sweater had energy he was never able to distinguish. Travis walked to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.
God he thought he looked like a wreck. His wavy and curly hair everywhere, his roots showing intensely, his swollen bruised eye visibly throbbing with a sharp and tingling feeling, his uneven tan, his skinny,boney body looking unreal in his eyes and so much more. Travis brushed his hair intensely,putting on his gold cross necklace then grabbed his tooth brush, squirting some toothpaste onto his tooth brush with difficulty. "Shit." He mumbled, he was out of toothpaste but he made it work just for today, it was Friday after all. The day Travis had to do his duties around the house and go shopping while Kenneth was out at the ministry planning services and other shit Travis didn't know about.
Travis exited the bathroom and grabbed his bright neon green shoes that never matched his outfit but he could care less about fashion and shit labeled "feminine worries"
Travis grabbed his bag, wallet, phone and his headphones. Travis quietly walked down the stairs of his quiet suburban house. Though the house was huge its was empty and echoing always. Travis made sure not to make a single sound incase Kenneth was home. Travis made sure to feed the dogs and give them their water. Kenneth had gotten the dogs to cover up for the abuse as just pure little accidents made from the dogs jumping on Travis but he never really took care of them and it made Travis' heart break intensely. Travis kissed the dogs goodbye  the. he grabbed a granola bar, just in case he got hungry but that was rare. Travis left the house and the door locked behind him, it was one of those automated locking doors with the keypad. Travis walked to his bus stop and waited. The bus normally was there as soon was he got to his bus stop but today he guessed it was running late. Travis shivered. He hated cold fall days and winter. It was the worst for him. Especially winter cuz he had severe episodes all the time and would have panic attacks more. The bus driver 10 minutes later,as he got on he tripped over some kids long pants and busted his lip on a sharp object. He sucked the blood from his lip obviously not having anything to clean it or cover it up. His lip swelled up and his sighed. He worried that teacher were gonna notice but at the same time he didn't worry. Travis soon got to his high school and got off the bus,hoping he wouldn't trip again.
Travis walked into the school with a sigh. Travis went to the gym, their holding area in the morning and sat down in a corner by himself. He pulled out a journal and started writing
"I fucking hate everything today. I forgot to pray, almost forgot my cross, busted my damn lip, and my anxiety is so bad I'm gonna puke. Sal isn't here yet and I wanna cr"
Sal walked up and suddenly spoke "hey Trav I'm sorry I'm late!" He said out of breath
Travis' eyebrows furrowed from the sudden light above him in his eyes "it's fine." Travis spoke in a monotone voice. "What's wrong?" Sal said worryingly. "Nothing." Travis lied straight through his teeth. He was having a horrible day.He just doesn't like communication.
(Time skip cuz I'm lazy AS FUCK.)

It was 5th period. Sal and Travis math then lunch. Travis didn't like math, he was incredibly bad at it. It overstimulated him so badly and not only that but Mrs Packerton always stared at him and it made him severally uncomfortable. Finally lunch came though. Travis grabbed his bag and went to the lunch room but as soon as he stepped in tears formed in his eyes. It was too loud. Way too loud. There was too many people for Travis' liking. Normally he didn't mind it but today he didn't like it all. Travis ran to the bathroom and locked himself in the handicap stall. Tears flew down his face fast. Travis   sat on the floor with his knees to his chin. He ran his fingers through his hair ripping chunks out while sobbing and shaking. He felt like he was gonna throw up so bad. Travis kneeled over the toilet feeling nauseous when he heard the bathroom door shut.
Travis suddenly got quiet and listening deeply. It was a skill he developed early on in life.
"Trav?" Sal spoke "are you in here? I'm worried about you." Sal choked up and you could hear it in his voice.
Travis didn't respond but his green shoes stuck out like a sore thumb.
Sal snuck under the stall. Sal gasped as Travis looked at him. He looked horribly. His hair was everywhere, his eyes and nose were red, hair on the floor and his swollen lip making it worse. Sal suddenly took off his mask and heel sat. He put his hand on Travis' cheek. Travis flinched at his touch.
"What's wrong trav." Sal whispered
"Nothing." Travis whispered back
"I know something's wrong." Sal looked him in the eyes. Travis could feel his bright blue eyes piercing his own eyes and compassion shining through. "It's seriously nothing." Travis looked away from sals glance. "Trav-" Sal began but Travis interrupted him "oh my god Sal I said it's nothing why can't you understand that!" Travis yelled at him for the first time. Travis gasped and covered his mouth. "Shit I'm sorry Sal." Travis sobbed and apologized. "I-I didn't mean to yell I'm sorry." Travis got up and tried to run off. "Travis it was a mistake please stay." Sal grabbed his arm.
But Travis ran,leaving his bag.

HIII!! I RLLY HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS OR SMTH ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMTH DETAILED LIKE THIS AND SKMETHING SO LONG BUT I WILL MAKE A PART 2 OF THIS IF ASKED!!