NOT AN UPDATE AN!!

I'm gonna go on a rant here abt how the sf fandom treats the characters and how much it bothers me as someone with a hyperfix on it, also writing a new chapter I js haven't had the time to finish it I'm so sorry!!

Sal- people baby him so much and it makes me so upset. Just because he had a bad childhood means nothing. He's more than scars and a mask. He's not some stupid baby and it makes me so upset like he would NOT AND I MEAN NOT show his face in the internet, let alone just barely taking it off. He would have a fear of opening up and showing people cuz he's afraid he's gonna get rejected. He's a tough person to even take the fall and die just to save everyone else from being infected. He would struggle so much as a teen trying to find out every thing in the apartments and still cope in school and be able to work together and deal with his dad's alcoholism.

Travis- HE IS MORE THAN A GAY BOY WITH INTERLIZED HOMOPHOBIA, you guys need to understand that there's so much more to his character than just s angry teen boy who gets abused. There's so much we don't know about his character thst could be revealed next and from what we know he wouldn't be so nice so fast let alone be nice to people ON THE INTERNET. (Rp accs you know what I mean) it makes me upset when they make him soft cuz he's not it would take him centuries to even realize his problems let alone that the cult is bad cuz he grew up with it, he grew up with Kenneth and the church and the bad parenting and the bad childhood. He's like an abused shelter dog, hd bites back even if there's shown kindness. He's not gonna take the chance to possibly be heartbroken or hurt like he was.

Ermmm that's it also IM AN ASH STAN FOR LIFE (I won't come at you for not liking her but if you not like her cuz "she gets in the way of salvis" or "intended to kill Sal" please dni 🫶🏼/gen