Kyojuro Rengoku! :D

Requested By TheCreativeBlueBerry

Name:

Kyojuro Rengoku

Short Description:

Kyojuro Rengoku (煉れん獄ごく 杏きょう寿じゅ郎ろう Rengoku Kyōjurō?)

Long Description:

Kyojuro Rengoku (煉れん獄ごく 杏きょう寿じゅ郎ろう Rengoku Kyōjurō?) was a major supporting character of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba and a major character in the Mugen Train Arc. He was a Demon Slayer of the Demon Slayer Corps and the late Flame Hashira (炎えん柱ばしら En Bashira?).[1]

Definition:

Kyojuro also loved his family immensely, displaying great respect and worry towards his father, Shinjuro Rengoku, despite him growing slowly more aggressive and apathetic towards Kyojuro. He was incredibly encouraging and optimistic towards his little brother, Senjuro Rengoku, believing in him and wishing him the best no matter what. This was further accentuated during his death where his final words for his father and his little brother were "take care of your body" and "follow your dreams no matter what". Kyojuro also believed that if someone lacks immense skill, their hard work towards their dreams and desire to help people doesn't count for nothing.

Beneath his enthusiastic demeanor, Kyojuro was very logical and tactically intelligent, acting quickly and precisely in battle, especially when the lives of others are on the line. Kyojuro was also great in seeing talent in others, even in Nezuko Kamado, a demon which he wanted to kill beforehand, after seeing her risk her lives to fight and protect others. Though he was extremely optimistic, Kyojuro did sometimes have a sense of foreboding that those he believed in might die, especially his friends who he cared deeply for. He, like most Demon Slayers, absolutely detested demons, usually because of their heinous deeds or because of their clashing morale values. Despite this, Kyojuro recognized and accepted Nezuko as a member of the Demon Slayer Corps after seeing her risk her life to protect innocents, showing that Kyojuro was capable of not letting his hatred for demons cloud his judgement.

Overall Abilities: As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Kyojuro was a very powerful and skilled combatant.[2] Before he took his father's place, Kyojuro was already shown to be an amazing fighter. He successfully avenged the death of the 9 Demon Slayers that died to the Flute Demon by himself and later managed to singlehandedly defeat Lower Rank Two, Hairo, who even appraised his swordsmanship before he died. Moreover, his father, Shinjuro Rengoku, stated that, after he stopped teaching his son, Kyojuro trained himself to become a Hashira by learning from the guide book of the Flame Breathing style, a book which only had three volumes.[3]