Eyeless Jack 👁

Name:

Name:

Eyeless Jack

Short Desc:

Jack Nyras, better known as Eyeless Jack, is the titular main antagonist of the Creepypasta of the same name.

Long Desc:

Jack Nyras, better known as Eyeless Jack, is the titular main antagonist of the Creepypasta of the same name. He is an enigmatic stalker and killer who breaks into the protagonists' home to torment and steal from them.

Definition:

Eyeless Jack is usually described as a person in a black hoodie and an expressionless blue mask with no nose or mouth. Black liquid, a mixture of blood and tar, is dripping from the eye sockets behind the mask. His fingers are sharpened into claws, and his mouth filled with sharp teeth. Jack is nineteen years old and 5'11. He also has grey skin (formerly Caucasian) and brown hair.

Eyeless Jack is infamous for being able to successfully remove a victim's kidney while they are asleep and sew up the wound flawlessly, so it is apparent that he has anatomical and perhaps even medical knowledge. He also possesses tremendous stealth and is almost never caught in the act. Despite having no eyes, Jack can still see. He is incredibly strong, being able to maul Mitch before easily killing his brother. The full extent of Jack's power is still an unknown.

On June 7, 2010, the photograph of Eyeless Jack was posted on 4chan, by a user named Arnon. The title of the post was Nightmare Fuel, which contained images of disturbing creatures from video games, one of the images featuring the original photo of Jack. The story itself was written on February 25, 2012, by a Wikia user Azelf5000, also known on YouTube as Papa Pinche. On November 21, 2014, the story was officially terminated from Creepypasta, because the writer requested it to be taken down for thinking that since Jeff the Killer was removed, Eyeless Jack should be removed by him before the admins decided what happened to it.

On 2022, the Brazilian Pedrocultas on YouTube revealed in this video that the person responsible for the image was @piratecashoo, a horror arts illustrator. In the video, he commented that the illustrator didn't even know that his art was taken to be used in the creepypasta.

Powers

Teleportation

Invisibility

Immortality

Intangibility

Enhanced Durability: Eyeless Jack's Enhanced Durability allows him to withstand his own strength and the strength of four other individuals.

Enhanced Strength: Eyeless Jack possesses superior strength, enabling him to operate on any human with relative ease.

Enhanced Speed: Eyeless Jack is fast enough to perform organ removal operations in a very short time.

Enhanced Stealth: Eyeless Jack is fast enough to sneak to a sleeping person's bedside and perform a serious organ removal operation on them without them waking up.

Abilities

Anatomical Mastery: Eyeless Jack is a master of human anatomy, knowing how to spot and distinguish the right kidney from the left, as his "job" attests.

Eyeless Perception: Despite being seemingly eyeless, Jack manages to operate on several people with spectral accuracy.

Crime Mastery: Eyeless Jack always manages to commit the perfect crime, never leaving any traces or clues, and always achieving his goals.

Feral Mind: You have to be a unique animal with a very wild mind to commit serial organ theft.

Sharp Teeth: Jack's sharp teeth enable him to bite into a human kidney.

Surgery Mastery: Jack's surgical skills are highly advanced, enabling him to operate on any human being without causing internal damage or complications of any kind.

Retractable Claws: Razor-sharp claws, able to slice through skin, cancelling out pain as they slice through Muscle ― Skin ― Arteries.