Muzan Kibutsuji 🩸

Name:

Name:

Muzan Kibutsuji

Short Description:

Muzan Kibutsuji (鬼き舞ぶ辻つじ 無む惨ざん Kibutsuji Muzan?)

Long Description:

 Muzan Kibutsuji (鬼き舞ぶ辻つじ 無む惨ざん Kibutsuji Muzan?) is the main antagonist of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. He is the Demon King, the first of his kind, and the progenitor of all other demons in existence. [8] Muzan is also the leader of the Twelve Kizuki, an organization of the twelve strongest demons in existence that serve directly under him.[9]

Definition:

Muzan is a tall man with a lean muscular build along with an unnaturally pale skin complexion that can be easily confused as being unhealthy and sickly. He has curly black hair, and sharp, almond-shaped eyes. His irises are cat-like in appearance and colored plum red. He also possesses sharp, blue nails on his hands. He appears to be in his twenties.

In his first appearance, Muzan was shown wearing a white fedora with a red ribbon and a somewhat extravagant outfit. The outfit consisted of an embroidered black tuxedo and a white tie over a black dress shirt and white dress pants. He also wore black loafers. As seen in Rui's flashbacks of meeting Muzan, the Demon King sported a slightly different hairstyle and outfit in the past than he did in his first appearance. When he met Rui, Muzan's hair was straighter and parted down the middle. He also wore a loose-fitting tuxedo and a white half-cloak over it.

During his meeting with the Lower Rank demons, he arrived disguised as an elegant woman wearing a long black yukata, causing the Lower Ranks to not initially recognize him.[15] Later, he transforms himself into his latest cover identity - the adopted sickly son to an old couple - taking the form of a young child with pale, white skin and black, silky smooth, neatly combed black hair. His main outfit in this disguise is a plain white button-up shirt and black cargo shorts with long tube socks and loafers.

After he neutralizes Tamayo's poison and emerges from his flesh cocoon, Muzan's hair grows in length and turns white due to Shinobu's poison accelerating his age. He also grows numerous mouths all over his limbs, each one lined with a set of incredibly sharp fangs. His skin also appears to have a dark-red mass growing from the ends of his limbs and branching onto his body.[16] It is later revealed that Muzan has an array of scars across all his body from the wounds inflicted during his first battle against Yoriichi, which had burned down into him to a cellular level and never fully healed despite hundreds of years. These wounds are not visible in plain sight and come to light as he weakens.

During his final struggle, and as a way to slow down the effects of the sunlight, Muzan adopts an enlarged demonic infant form, approximately as tall as a 3 story building when standing up. In this form he has very pronounced blood vessels across his body, small claws in his hands and fanged teeth in his mouth.