1

As Chuuya woke up, he felt something (or rather someone.) pressing against his chest.

He opened his eyes, he blinked a few times to adjust to the light coming in from their curtainless windows. Then, he looked down to investigate.

His eyes widened and cheeks reddened at the sight of very familiar fluffy brown hair.

Dazai's head was on his chest.

At first Chuuya thought Dazai was trying to do something to anger him.

He pushed himself away from Dazai so he could put an end to his plans (and totally not because his face was getting a bit too warm to handle.). He fell from the bed to the floor with a thud.

"Ugh.." he groaned, and sat up. He looked at Dazai expecting him to get up and laugh at Chuuya, tease him, do anything else than just laying there, but no. Dazai just laid there, motionless.

Chuuya got up on his feet again, he looked down at Dazai, who was laying on his stomach on the bed. So he couldn't see his face.

"Hey, idiot, Didn't you already have enough fun?" Chuuya said, Dazai had to have a plan to tease him, he couldn't be just sleeping. He never, ever woke up earlier than Dazai, so there had to be some sort of plan to irritate Chuuya further.

Plus, when did he lay on the bed with Chuuya? He wasn't there when Chuuya fell asleep, like usual.

He poked Dazai's head a few times, trying to get him to stop his acting, and Dazai turned around, groaning a bit, yet his eyes didn't open, nor did he start annoying Chuuya.

He was really sleeping.

Chuuya never was the first one to wake up. This was a first. Dazai looked so calm, so peaceful.

He looked so cu- No.

Then he realised the fact that Dazai was sleeping on his chest and his cheeks started reddening more. He just took his clothes in his arms and ran to the bathroom so he wouldn't need to see Dazai's sleeping face, like every brave person would.

After taking a shower and getting ready, he started making breakfast. He couldn't let Dazai cook. Whole apartment complex would turn into ashes.

_

Dazai opened his eyes to some clatter coming probably from the kitchen. He blinked a bit, trying to adjust to the light.

He sat up, looking around for a minute. He realised the right side of the bed was empty and that he wasn't on the side he always slept in.

Eh, he probably just scooted over after Chuuya woke up.

He got up from the bed and walked to the closed door of their room. Not caring to make the bed or get out of his sleeping clothes, that consised of just a oversized shirt and sweatpants.

He opened the door and walked towards the kitchen. The first thing he focused on was Chuuya's perfectly styled fiery ginger hair. He surpressed the urge to run his fingers through the longer part of his hair.

"What are you cooking, Chibi?" He walked next to him leaning against the counter.

"Eggs." Chuuya replied, just sending him a galance and turning back to cooking.

"Awee.. why eggs? I don't wanna eat eggs~" Chuuya just galanced at Dazai as the boy kept whining. He then sighed.

"Because we only have eggs at home, genius." Chuuya's stare got harsher until he was full on glaring, but of course it didn't scare Dazai at all.