2

After the whole shopping debacle, Chuuya was smoking in the living room, looking out of the window while Dazai was located in the couch. Doing something in the laptop.

Chuuya didn't know what he is doing, he left the cigarrette butt in the ashtray and walked next to Dazai, towering over him for once as Dazai was sitting and he was standing.

"What the fuck are you doing, Mackarel?" He asked, looking down at the laptop screen.

"I hacked into UA's database. It was pretty easy." Dazai answered, looking

"Hm? Why?"

"Because Mori-San doesn't want to help us at all, we don't even know what the enterance exam will be about." Dazai groaned. Then Chuuya realised, he was right, the only thing they knew about the enterance exam was that Chuuya's ability would be a advantage for him. Meaning a part of the exam or the whole exam would be ability, or rather quirk, based.

How unfair.

Chuuya looked at Dazai again, who was doing his thing, probably destroying the barriers of UA's database in a few clicks on the keyboard.

"Have you learnt about it yet?"

"Not yet."

Chuuya nodded, he sat next to Dazai in the couch, but he couldn't see the computer screen from where he was sitting, so he got closer and closer to Dazai until their legs were touching.

Chuuya just ignored the slight red tint on his cheeks.

"Can you not breathe down my neck?" Dazai said, not looking at Chuuya. His eyes were glued to the screen. Chuuya knew he wasn't annoyed, he didn't have that glint that he got in his eyes whenever he got annoyed.

"Shut the fuck up."

With a few more clicks on the keyboard, Dazai let out a small victory hum.

"Ah, just like I thought. How unfair." Dazai said, pouting after a few minutes, Chuuya looked at the screen too, but the screen looked so crowded, he couldn't make out a thing.

"So? What is it?" He looked at Dazai, who also turned to look at him after getting the laptop out of his lap and putting it on the coffee table.

"There will be two parts of the exam: a written test, and a practical test."

"How basic." Chuuya said.

"First part is the written test, and the second is the practical, the latter is more important." Dazai further explained, going over the point system and other things.

Chuuya wasn't afraid of any part of the exam,

The written test? He and Dazai already had a made up language using just blinking and not only that, they could understand eachother with out talking. So Dazai could just gave him the answers he needed.

He already was advantaged in the practical test, and he was confident in his fighting abilities.

He wasn't known as the one of the best fighters in port mafia for nothing.

What worried him was Dazai, don't get him wrong. He knew Dazai could do it. It was Dazai, a stupid enterance exam was nothing to him, but Dazai's physical abilities were below avarage.

He was partically a oversized (height vise) stick.

It just seemed unfair to Dazai, and he didn't like it, even if Dazai himself didn't care.

If the exam wasn't so unfair, then Dazai could have been in the same class as him. They wouldn't have to be seperated into different classes.

What if Dazai met someone stronger than him in his new class? What if he wanted them to be his new partner. What if he replaced Chuu- Chuuya was pulled out of his thoughts by Dazai's finger poking his cheek,