7

"Quiet, quiet down." Aizawa said, looking at his class who continued chatting some about what happened to Aizawa in the USJ incident while others just went on about other topics.

"DEAR CLASSMATES WE SHOULD STOP CHATTING DURING CLASS TIME AND LISTEN TO OUR TEACHER!" Ida yelled at the class, directing their attention back to Aizawa.

"Thank you Ida." Aizawa said, sighing. He looked at the empty seat of Mineta, It has been a few days since the teenager came to school.

"Anyone has any idea where Mineta is?" He asked, looking at the clueless faces of his students. He sighed again, maybe the boy was just sick.

"Anyway.. I have came here at this state, which I should've had a week off, to announce something important for your future as heroes." Aizawa said, getting serious.

"U.A's sports festival is approaching-" and here they go, cutting him off again. He wished he could just sleep like he always did in classes. He didn't get nearly enough sleep yesterday.

"A sports festival? What is this, middle school?!"

"Thats so ordinary.. I keep forgetting this is actually a school."

Aizawa looked at Ida who was raising his hand, his arms making a completely straight line. He nodded at him, giving him permission to speak.

"Sensei, wouldn't that be reckless? We just had a villain attack a week ago and U.A's sport festival's are broadcasted to the whole country, that would only give us a disadvantage. After all, the only reason we could hold on that long was because the villains didn't know about our quirks.." Ida started, Aizawa just tuned his concerns off at some point.

He was tired.

"Our support festival is one of Japan's biggest events, in the past, Olimpics where in its place before it shrunk in size and importance and U.A's support festival took its place." He said, cutting Ida off.

"There will be many heroes watching us because they will be scouting for us!" Momo said excitedly with a serious expression on her face, It was obvious she was aware of the importance and seriousness of the festival.

"You can even get picked as a sidekick for a hero after graduating!" Kaminari said, smiling at Jiro, who was sitting next to him.

"But sidekicks stay as sidekicks more often than not. They usually can't get recognised on their own. They will always drown in the hero's shadow." Jiro said, rolling her eyes at him.

"And you seem like one of those dumbasses, Kaminari." She smirked, not caring about Kaminari letting out a pain filled yelp.

"Naturally, working under a famous hero will get you higher status and more work experience. If you get noticed by a pro hero that will give you a huge advantage." Aizawa said.

"This is a chance you will get only once every year, meaning you only have three chances."

"You cannot overlook this event."

_

Chuuya didn't understand why everyone was so excited or nervous about the sport festival. Yes, their teacher explained it pretty clearly and indepth but Chuuya just couldn't take it seriously. Especially since he had no intention of becoming a hero in the future.

He smirked as he watched his classmates, it was amusing how they were so pumped for the festival.

"I knew it was coming but after all that talk, I am even more excited!!" Kirishima said, looking excited as he said.