《9》 Jealousy

Author POV :

Zhan looked at her and smirked. "Afraid? And what? He won't believe ME?? My one word and he'll buried you alive right here." Zhan whispered in dark voice.

"Oh really! But i don't think so....." Su Yue wickedly smile.

"After what you did to me, if i tell Yibo everything he'll kill you without even thinking twice." Hearing it she gulped.

*Flashback*

Zhan was already sick from the morning. After meeting with his client he was feeling dizzy so his boss, Madame Jin gave him a day off today.

After came back home he took some pills and about to inform Yibo about his return when he got a call from an unknown number. He received it and found it was none other than Su Yue. She wants to meet him alone, in her house. Zhan agreed and took his car key and left the house. He wants to inform Yibo about it but Su Yue forbid him.

Zhan arrived at Su Yue's apartment. He knocked at the door and in some moment she opened it. He entered the house but somehow he wasn't feeling good. He sat on the couch and Su Yue went to grab some wine for them. She offered him a glass of wine but Zhan refused.

"Su Yue, why you call me here?" Zhan asked in a bit annoyed tone.

"Nothing, just a casual talk."