《14》Love in the air

Author POV  :

Author POV  :

As Zhan went to the kitchen, Yibo followed him. Seeing Yibo entering the kitchen, Zhan pretended to be in a call.

"Yeah, Zhoucheng. I know..." Saying this Zhan was about to leave the kitchen when Yibo held his hand. "You're holding the phone upside down Zhan ge." Yibo said. Zhan looked at the phone and mentally cursed himself.

"Umm....its a....it's a new....style." Zhan reply. Yibo sighed at his excuse. "I need to take this call Yibo hah." Zhan was about to step forward but Yibo grabbed him, lift him and placed him on the counter. He even took the phone from Zhan.

"You can't avoid me anymore. I really need to talk with you Zhan ge." Yibo slightly distanced himself from Zhan.

"Umm..." Zhan lowered his head.

"I know Zhan ge.....whatever happened last night.....was mistake." Yibo stopped for a while trying to control his tears. As it wasn't a mistake for him. Whatever he did last night, he did with sincerity and love. It was the best night of his life. "I know....its...its a...mistake. And am...at the fault. I was the sober one. Even if i know you would...regret it but still....i did. I know we're not like other couples. I don't have....the right to do....what i did last night." Yibo said while lowering his head. His eyes were covered in water.

He raised his head, got closer to Zhan. "But trust me....Zhan ge...not even for a second i thought to take advantage of your drunkeness. I did it with sincerity.....and....i don't regret at all." Hearing it Zhan raised his head and looks at Yibo's eyes with surprising eyes.

"I....i know....you won't accept me. Maybe you haven't....move on from your first love." Hearing it Zhan creased his eyebow and shaking his head, trying to stop Yibo but couldn't. "I know it's not easy to forget first love. And am not good enough for you i know that. But you don't need to avoid me. I know about us you didn't....." "Oh! SHUT UP!!" Zhan scream, looking annoyed but his eyes were full of tears which fighting to shed.

"Just shut up." Zhan lowly said. "It's ok Zhan ge. I know there can be nothing between us. You won't accept...." Before Yibo could complete Zhan pulled him by his collar and kissed him.

Zhan parted their lips. Yibo's mouth slightly open hanging as he was bewildered. "You just made a conclusion on your own guesses. Without considering my thinking.....my feelings." Zhan tears start shedding down. "But i...." "Shut up! Now I'll say, you listen." Zhan cutted Yibo in anger. Yibo become quiet and nodded.