《15》End of the Contract

Author POV :

Author POV :

The sun has already raised over the horizon. The air is refreshing yet cold and the blanket of snow covering the trees, grounds and houses. Zhan snuggled more into the comforter because of the low temperature. His hands searching for his comfy pillow but couldn't found. He opened his sleepy eyes and looks around for his pillow but it was nowhere to be found.

"Where he is in this early morning?" He mumbled.

Suddenly a crack sound of opening door echoed in the room. Averting his eyes at the door, Zhan saw Yibo stepping in so he got up. "Where did you go?" Zhan ask, rubbing his eyes to see clearly. "Oh! My love is awake." Yibo walks towards the bed and sat beside Zhan. He pressed a sweet kiss on Zhan's forehead. "Good morning, love." He smilingly said.

The smile on those redish lips with the sunlight sneaking from the curtains giving glowing shades on those messy dark hair and those hazel chestnut orbs, looking ethereal with the black t-shirt on that snow like body....just fascinated Zhan......more likely turned him on. He removed the blanket from him, stands on his knees then straddle in Yibo's lap. He pressed his lips on Yibo's while curling his arms up. Yibo gripped Zhan's hip with one hand and with the other one backing himself as Zhan's movement was unexpected.

Apart his lip, Zhan hoarsely said, "Good morning." With a wide smile on his face. "What a way to wish good morning!" Yibo said in huskier tone. Zhan brought his face closer to Yibo, touching the tip of his nose. "Why? My hubby didn't like it?" He teasingly ask. Yibo threw his head backward while biting his lips. He was blushing so hard that made Zhan giggled.

"Then let's go wifey. I got a surprise for you." Yibo excitedly shouts while standing, Zhan in his lap. "Surprise!? But aren't we returning back today?" Zhan ask, wrapping himself against Yibo. "Yes, we'll but at night. We still have something to do." Yibo reply, climbing off the stairs.

They had their breakfast then took a shower and went outside. They were still in the car when Yibo put a blindfold on Zhan's eyes. They arrived at their destination.

"Yibo, what're you doing?" Zhan ask while walking where Yibo leading him.

"You'll know soon, love." Yibo murmured in his ear.

They stood infront of some people. "Love, now they'll take you somewhere. Just do as they say, ok? I'll meet you soon." Yibo said, grabbing Zhan's shoulder to ensure everything's ok. "Yibo no. Where are you going? Don't leave me." Zhan said in panicking. "Love love, listen to me. Don't worry. I'll meet you soon." Yibo said, cupping Zhan's cheeks. "And don't take the blindfold off. I'll do it. So before it, just keep it like this." Saying it Yibo left the place.