《12》Honeymoon To Paris

Author POV :

Author POV :

Zhan walks into the study room where Yibo was sitting on the chair. So many papers on the table, computer screen reflecting on Yibo's spectacles. Zhan lean towards the door, crossing his arms. "Yay! Bo di, when will get ready?" He ask, expressing irritation. "Just five min." Yibo reply, looking at his computer screen.

Zhan walks to the table and whack on the table. The sudden action startled Yibo. "You are going to get ready right now or else....." "Am going.....am going. Don't get angry." Yibo smilingly cutted Zhan and ran to get ready.

It's been two days since that incident happened. Yibo's family nor Zhan's family knows about it. Tonight Carman invited Yibo and Zhan to have dinner with them as it's Christmas today. Zhan was already dressed up but Yibo was working and keep delaying which made Zhan damn angry.

____
____

Yibo and Zhan arrived at the Wang Villa and saw Xue Yang and Xing Chen arguing while entering the house. They got out from the car and went inside. The moment they entered, they saw Zhoucheng was also there, sitting beside Haikuan.

 The moment they entered, they saw Zhoucheng was also there, sitting beside Haikuan

(Their outfits)

Zhan ran towards them. Seeing Zhan, Zhoucheng stood up. Zhan hugged him. "Are you ok?" Zhoucheng whispered. Zhan nodded and ask, "Why you are here?" Hearing Zhan's question, Carman reply, "I invited him here. I thought the whole family should be here." Zhan slowly nodding in confusion.

"By the way Zhan dear are you ok?" Carman asked, caressing Zhan's cheek. Zhan smiled. "Of course. Am perfectly fine. What'll happen to me?" He said. "I don't know, i was just having a bad feeling.....anyway let it be. Let's go everyone. The dinner is ready."

Everyone went to the dinner room. Various dishes were served on the table. Yibo and Zhan sat next to each other. Same as Haikuan & Zhoucheng and Xue Yang & Xing Chen. Everyone started eating. Yibo picked a meatball and placed it on Zhan's plate. Suddenly Carman spoke out. "Guys i actually have something to say." Everyone's attention went towards her. "I have decided to send Yibo and Zhan to Paris for their honeymoon!" Carman express with excitement. Zhan choked on the food. Yibo was shocked for a moment but then went to help Zhan, rubbing his back and giving water to him. Everyone else was also too surprised.