𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
▔▔▔▔▔▔
ROLLING THE RED BALL around the room padded with white wall pads Dayvon continued to play by himself.

It was quiet today seven year old dayvon thought. Usually you'd hear the red patient's screaming At figures they think they've seen.

"it's test day." He dropped the red ball letting it bounce creating a small sound distributing him slightly.

He walked over to his chart drawing his finger up to Thursday marked in bright red. "Fuck test day." He attitude changed instantly into a irritated state.

He kicked the wall repeatedly out of anger until his foot began hurting. All alone no one to talk to this was his third year here and he could barely hold himself together.

Level's orange being the most common nothing to worry about.Red being something to worry about. purple being extremely dangerous.

Von fell in with purple, he didn't know his worth or what exactly was wrong with him or why his mother couldn't be bothered with him.

But it was for his own hood until he learned how to control himself. His anger his sadness his emotions all together.

The door being opened snapped dayvon out of his daydream "mr. Bennett" the pale white woman with big glasses smiled.

"Miss kendle" a soft smiled creeped onto dayvons  face "it's testing time,I hope you've studied?" He gave a blank look "no"

"I didn't want to." He simply said shifting over to his night stand grabbing his black binder "we'll see, you're a smart boy..I trust you don't want the punishment mr.Davis has today." Kendle wrapped her arm around the shorter boy.

The door closed behind the two making a loud beep noise "ms Kendle I'm not scared of no bitch-I-I mean woman."he corrected himself.

"I'm glad, you're stronger then you think you are dayvon I'm trusting you know that already." The brown boy looked down at the vinyl and linoleum tiles on the floor.

"I'm the only purple..I don't have anyone to show me what I can be."  Kendle pushed her glasses up to the bridge of her nose.

"You'll know soon enough"

Placing her finger on the thumb reader kendle held dayvon's hand as they walked into the testing room.

There was a chair a blind fold and some type of device that was placed onto you're head and a peppermint.

"Is this why they had to shave my hair?" He said staring blankly at the room getting a bad feeling every second.

"Unfortunately, yes I wish it didn't have to be that way." Rolling his eyes he stepped foot into the room but a shoulder quickly pulled him back.

"Do you're best." Dayvon nodded taking a deep breath. He had never scene this test before. All the test were on paper.

But he was never unready he expected everything, the doctors think otherwise but they don't know what Dayvon couldn't and could do at the same time.

Everyone knew the power dayvon held, except for him. He could end the world at the snap of his fingers.

He entered the room and the door slammed shut behind him startling him. He has a sensitive hearing things would tick him off easily.

"sit down bennet" a microphone echoed through the room confusing Dayvon causing him to look around for the source of sound.

"Down" giving in he sat the binder on the ground before sitting in the seat "what are you all going to do?" The small voice croaked out.

"Just test" looking around the room dayvon began getting chills down his spine "we'll be with you in a moment, sit tight."

Not even fifteen seconds later five men and one woman entered the room with clipboards. "Mr Bennett." The woman smiled softly.

Something was indeed unpleasant about her glare. "I'm just gonna put this over you're head alright?" A dark skinned man said stepping close to the seven year old.

"Will it hurt?" Dayvon moved the man's hand "depends." The man simply said moving the device onto the young boys head.

"Now we're going to cover you're eyes." The red silk tie was gently placed over dayvon's eyes.

"Now you're arms will be detained." Cold leather wrapped around the boy's up arms and calves. "Close you're eyes Bennett." The woman spoke in a more so demanding tone.

"It's dark." Dayvon spoke out "it's okay Trust us."

The click of a button could be heard and a small tingling sensation could be felt on dayvon's temples "now breathe and tell me what you see."

I took minutes for dayvon to be focused but finally a white flash appeared at his eyes before fast scenes played.

"I see fire." He said quickly "and I hear screaming" the doctors take a look at each-other.

"And I see glass" the woman looked at the screen that was against the wall taking a glance seeing her he chart go higher and higher every second.

But she didn't want to stop.

"I see me." He spoke confused "with a blood stained uniform." He stuttered "exactly like the one I have now."

"Doctors pain we need him to stop, his stats are off the chart this may trigger something near his brain." She brushed off the man "no, I need to be sure."

"It's hurting." He repeated over and over again before his body began shaking "what do you see dayvon?"

"I see you-you're dead." The woman shook her head "this hurts I want out!" Dayvon struggled against the leather belts.

"No"

"Let me out!" He croaked out and lights began flickering. "Let me out!" He screamed causing a few of the men to step back. "I-I can't I need to know everything!"

The woman said frustrated "doctor, the stats are off the chart-"

Before finishing his sentence dayvon frees himself from the seat ripping the head device off of his head that currently has blood streaming down.

"You hurt me!" He said trying to contain himself. Ms kendle taught him to control his emotions but he couldn't not in this moment.

"Bennett, stay back." The woman spoke with a worried voice "no! I said it hurt you didn't stop."

"I'm-"

Everything instantly went downhill.

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃