𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐈

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵒ▔▔▔▔

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵒ▔▔▔▔

IT HAD officially been a month since the passing of Derrick Lamar Jackson. late fiancé of Alana.

Now she had to wake up everyday by herself in the large cold apartment. She woke up everyday at about 10:12  to start her day.

The exact time Derrick would wake her up with kisses before he headed to work every week day. Everyone that met Alana could tell that she was getting over Derrick anytime soon.

And when he was alive they were never apart, practically attached at eachother's hip.

Therese wasn't a moment or day or second that went by that the scene of Derrick's slumped body didn't play over and over again in Alana's head.

She clapped her hands together hearing her small Pomeranians paws clack against the wooden flooring before the top of her fur could be seen at the foot of the queen-sized bed.

"Hey my love!" Alana stood from her bed before picking the small dog making sure not to let him lick her face.

She absolutely hated when dogs licked her face. And that was most people she met especially her late grandmother.

"You know better shooter." She slightly frowned placing him down heading to start her morning routine as shooter quietly followed behind her.

She lurked in the kitchen making sure the automatic dog food & water filler had filled shooters dog bowl.

Luckily it did, usually it wouldn't serve the right amount.

▔▔11:46 am

She sat outside of her job contemplating if she should even go in.She worked in a local beauty salon. A whole lot of anything occurred everyday.

a whole bunch of fake immature little girls who call themselves women when they're fake to one another.

And most of them tried to press up on Derrick when he was alive. And after he passed they played in Alana's face.

Not saying Derrick was a saint he had cheated on Alana multiple times and she was so head over heels in-love with him she went back every single time.

She went back because she felt like she needed him, she needed to feel the love that she hadn't gotten since she seven years old.

He was her first everything, and he only lasted three in a half years.

Sometimes she had doubted why she would stay after the things he put her through. The nights he wouldn't come home.

The times he would jump at her as if he was going to lay his hands on the person he swore he loved.

But nevertheless she let it brush her mind, because of things he brought to the table for her. He gave her everything materialistic that a girl could ever ask for.

He gave her Everything she thought was Love.

Opening the driver door she got up from her seat closing the door behind her clicking her car keys making she the doors locked.

She prepared herself to put on a fake smile knowing she hated everyone in that shop.

"Hey ya'll" she said calmly flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Hey boo, you are today?" Keke asked as she continued to wash out a young girl's hair.

"Um, I ate a granola bar." Alana lied. Sometimes she forgot to eat and sometimes she just refused to.

Keke was probably the most real girl out everyone in that hair shop. Alana and keke had known each-other since junior year of high school.

She was a pretty darkskinned female with a skinny figure. "I got some pasta salad in the fridge for you love." Already knowing that Alana had lied.

"Thank you kee." Alana mumbled walking to the small fridge that sat on the ground by the check in desk.

"I'll save it for my lunch break."

"You got a retwist coming in, a young man by the name of Von."