𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ▔▔▔▔

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ▔▔▔▔

-ALANA felt as if her voice had got caught in her throat. As if she was suffocating herself. As if she was mute.

She looked at everyone some cried and smoke silently shook their head gently and quietly. And it's not like they were judging her.

-clearing her throat she tucked a loose piece of blonde hair behind her ear. "I-I didn't know Derrick as long as I would have liked to." She said lowly in the mic.

"But he was the first person I fell inlove with.
My first boyfriend and my first fiancée." She sniffled as her eyes roamed across the church.

"Absolutely no one can tell me he deserved what happened on December 29th 10:45, I had asked Derrick if he could take me to the local corner store."

"He said yes with absolutely no problems or questions." She wrapped her hands around her body. "I don't know what I felt, but something in me felt so uneasy. As if I knew something bad was about to occur."

"But I shoved that feeling behind me, because every-time I was with Derrick I felt safe nevertheless."  Grabbing a tissue that sat by the mic she wiped tears that fell from her bloodshot red eyes.

"We pulled In-front of the store,  parked exactly in-front of it by the crooked bright red stop sign."

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 29ᴛʜ
10:38

—Alana placed a kiss on derricks smooth lips. "You want anything baby?" She asked and he shook his head. "Some starburst and a slush."

"That's it?" He nodded placing another onto her cheek. "Okay love you." Alana said before opening the car door.

"Love you too." She walking into the store causing the small bells on the door to jingle slightly.

Heading straight down the candy isle she let her eyes roam over the candy's. She grabbed two bags of starburst and a pack of sour-patch kids and a pickle.

She held the items under her arms before placing them on the counter in-front of the Indian man "I'm gonna go get some slushes then I'll pay." The man simply nodded walking Alana walk away.

Grabbing a large clear cup she placed it under the machine pouring blue liquid into the cup feeling it to the rim of the cup.

Placing a plastic lid over a the cup about three loud pops coming from outside causing Alana to drop the cup in her hand.

Not thinking she hurriedly rushed outside.

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

—"I saw him on the cold concrete ground losing blood second by second."Alana paused taking a moment trying not to break down.

"And there was nothing I could do but cry and scream,I patted my pockets for my phone and diled 911 before dropping on my knees."

"He had gunshot wounds on his shoulder, his  lower chest and hip area."

"All I could do was hug his body, and cry." Closing her eyes Alana played the exact moment in her memories.

"Nobody did anything, they didn't ask what happened they didn't try to help me they did absolutely fucking nothing."

"And as he took his last breath, it was like I almost heard a faint I love you.."