Victim Number 1 - Mason Wolkoshki

I found myself partying with my besties at 3 in the morning. I didn't give a flying fuck if anyone caught me. It's not like they can do anything anyway but...I felt this intention as I was walking home. Someone was following me.

I picked up my pace as I felt the nerve I could be stalked. The dim street lights glistened on my hair as I ran through to avoid the black minivan. I felt my stride slow down as I'm a few blocks away from my house. I grinned and chuckled.

"You're gonna have to do better if you want to catch me-" I heard a loud BOOM and I faint corresponding to the sound.

{1}

I wake up, not knowing where I was. I felt a certain squishy part around my dick and butt and I were wearing a onesie looking like it was buttoned up to what now looked like a diaper.

"Good morning my little cutie." I watched as he walked in.

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING WEIRDO!" I screamed.

"Hey, hey, can I explain what situation you're in.?"

I nodded.

"You have been kidnapped and you have one of two options." His eyes narrowed. "One, you will become a diaper boy under my command or two, refusing to do number one will kill you. Choose wisely."

I gulped as I thought over my choices. "I pick number one.." my face turns a bright pink.

"Well done! Now, let's go out to the living room." He picks me up and takes me to a playpen.

"I also have a few rules to go over with you. 1, you must always refer to me as daddy. Any other name will result in punishment. 2, you may walk around as more diaper boys get kidnapped and I will let you take a little bit more responsibility as each boy gets kidnapped. 3, you may also be horny and gay with the other boys as long as it doesn't effect our relationship. 4, you must use your diaper a ton before I change you, asking for a change before I say to results in a punishment. Punishment are spankings, wearing a diaper for a whole week, no TV, no talking with the other boys, and laxatives, unless of course you like laxatives as is. Understood kid?"

"Yes daddy.." I smile sheepishly.

"Very good." He feeds me a bottle and I finish it all.

He sits down on the couch and I start to feel my stomach hurt. That bitch put laxatives in my drink. Now I have to use the bathroom. Damn it daddy. I didn't realize I start groaning until the liquid mess came out of me.

"Ahhhh~" I moaned. I felt like more was in me and my diaper filled up fast.

"My, that was quick. I didn't expect that laxative to run right through you." He smirks.

I cover my face in embarrassment as my diaper is full of mess. It felt so good but I couldn't tell him. He'll probably make me do things if I tell him that. My onesie buttons broke as my diaper sagged down. I gasped.

"I know you like it~" he comes over and starts bouncing me up and down.

"Ahhh~ AHHH! AHHH~" I moaned louder and louder each time until he made me climax. "Ohhh~ so squishy.."

I couldn't wait until the other diaper boys get here, we will have tons of fun with each other. Unless, they don't listen to daddy and get killed. I don't know. They must comply to save their lives.