Victim Number 2 - Ray Baverelp

I walked into school, rumor has it Mason disappeared after Tasha's Party. What a shame. He seemed such a good friend to me. My friend Pete asked me to come to him.

"Hey Ray, could you taste this orange for me? I usually don't eat fruits but today I have to eat a orange. You know, doctor stuff and my mom made me?" He asked.

"Sure man whatever." I take a bite of the orange. "Mmm..it's a bit sweet but you'll like it."

"Thanks diaper boy..." Pete smirked.

"Wha- what do you mean?" The world around me started spinning.

"Come on now. Can't keep the boss waiting." He picked me up as I lost consciousness.

(2)

"Where the hell.." I muttered as I woke up in a fluffy pink diaper.

"Hey cutie, good morning." A strange man appeared and picked me up.

"LET ME GO! I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE THIS!" I screamed. Another boy seemed to notice me and he smiled.

"Now now, settle down. Mason. Tell the new boy his rules and you two may start walking around the house together." The tall man ordered.

"Yes sir." Mason got up and took my hand, leading us into the kitchen. After we were in the kitchen Mason explained the rules to me.

"Ok, well..why are we here? I mean..someone must be up to this. Pete is collecting boys and this man is turning us into babies."

"I don't know, but I got to say. You do look pretty cute in that diaper." Mason blushed.

"Whatever bro..I'm straight." I turned away and groaned softly. There's no way I can let him know I like him. We just met! It's weird and plus we have to escape together without jeopardizing anything!

"Oh cmon, I know you're lying. I saw you kissing Pete behind the school building." He mentioned. My face turned red.

"I- well...that- I.." He put his finger over my mouth.

"Hush baby..now how about you use that little diaper of yours?" He looked down at it then me. I noticed how his diaper was already full. My stomach gurgled.

"No way! I'm not using this!"

"Oh, I know you have to." He started rubbing my stomach.

"Ahhh~ aghhh~" I moaned as I felt my urge growing stronger and stronger. I couldn't hold it any longer. My diaper shot down like a stretched slingshot. It sank lower into the floor as I felt the weight impact my balance.

"Oh my god~ someone really had to go~"

"Whatever..you already used your diaper."

"Oh, just kiss me already." He looked me dead in the eye. I started passionately kissing him and rubbing into his diaper. "Ohhh~ ray~~ you're so damn good~"

(2*)

"Heehee." I snapped a photo of the two boys kissing and posted it onto social media. That'll tell people not to mess with me. I'll turn anyone into a diaper slave who gets in my way. Trust, you will be dealt with.