Victim Number 3 - Colton Terris

I was at a lost for words. I opened my social media feeds and saw my former classmates Ray and Mason kissing each other. What the hell was happening to them? Could I try and help them? I already wore diapers but this wouldn't seem to be pretty as I would be around people. I mean, if I was kidnapped.

My older brother walked in.

"Colton! You were supposed to take out the- oh my god.." my brother looked at my whole body then my very huge diaper. "Didn't I tell you to change a while ago?"

"Yeah big bro, but I really liked it so I stayed in it. And yes I'll take out the garbage in five minutes." I rolled my eyes and ushered him out my door.

"Wait. Can you come run a few errands with me? I just need to run up to a gas station. U can keep that diaper on but At least put pants on."

"Ok fine! I'll wear pants!" I easily lifted up my full diaper due to my legs being built to endure a ton of weight. I changed into skimpy shorts and a tank top and hopped in my brothers car.

(3)

"Ok, Colton we need milk and mom wants a slurpee so let's go inside ok?" He asked.

"Ugh can't I just stay in here?" I whined.

"NO IM NOT LETTING YOU GET KIDNAPPED AND TURNED INTO ONE OF THOSE BOYS!" He barked.

He dragged me into the store. The clerk took one glance at me and smirked. The door shut behind us.

"Cmon let's grab the milk." He led the way towards the fridges.

I didn't realize it but suddenly my brother was lying unconscious on the ground.

"AHHHH BIG BRO? WHAT THE HELL!" I waddled all the way to the front of the store to escape but suddenly a man grabbed me. "NO LET ME GO IM NOT BEING KIDNAPPED!"

The man assumed I was unconscious and started driving away.

"Yes hello?" The man seemed to be talking to someone on the phone. "Yes, I just grabbed him. Mhm he's very cute. He will fit in with the boys right away.

This man seemed to be insane if I was gonna fit in with two ugly stinky boys.

"MMMMMM!" I screamed behind the duct tape.

"Oh? He's still awake?" He hung up the phone. "Why don't you be a good little boy and be quiet until we get there for me~ k?~"

I don't know what happened in me but I suddenly shut up. I've never listened to anyone before so this struck odd for me.

(3)

He pulled me out of his van and brought me inside to see all the other boys.

"Boyssss~ I'm homeee~" he sang as Mason and Ray rushed up to me. I glared at them.

I cant be doing this with them.

"Hey Colton! Gosh you seem so cute!" He smiled at me.

"Shut the fuck up." I said after my duct tape was taken off. "OW!"

I realized the man smacked me in the back of the head.

"Hmph.." I ran into the living room and sat down on my diaper. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Colton what's the matter?" Ray asked.

"I don't want to be here."

I felt the boys hug me from behind. I gasped as it took me by surprise.

"Uhhhh~ oh.." I let them hug me.

"Are you ok to play with us now?" Mason questioned.

"Yes I am." I replied.

We started wrestling each other. I obviously had the advantage since my diaper was bigger.

"Auhhh.." the boys groaned as I started messing on their faces.

Daddy or whatever his name was looked at me and smiled creepily.

What the fuck.

Fuck! I cant do this..this man is so weird and he's a fucking creep and I can't do it with this boys! Even though I'm diaper baby I don't want to be this man's baby!

I got up to run away but the man caught up to me.

"No no...you may not do that. You know what the price to your actions are."

"Please sir I-"

Before I realized it I was decapitated.

"Fuck you.." I groaned with my last breath.

(3*)

Resistant or failure to comply to this will result in death. Pete will be sure to bring willing diaper boys to me. I'm sure that some other boy will listen to me.