pt2 - mcr

word count: 687
Kyle Pov:

previously...

"come sit"
________

i smile back and plonk myself next to him, i place my arms on me knees and look down at his phone.

"what are you listening to?"

I ask looking back up into his really pretty eyes.. damn what is up with his eyes they're gorgeous?

"my chemical romance! i was listening to the black parade album but now im listening to three cheers for sweet revenge album, you might not know the band...

I smile widely and take my coat off, turning to him and showing him my mcr shirt.

"I love mcr! what song are you listening to?"

he smiles happily at me.

"the ghost of you! wanna listen?"

I nod vigorously, this guy seems awesome, why does everyone hold a grudge on him? what did he say?

he disconnects his headphones and places them around his neck.

'and all the things that you never ever told me, and all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me'

the phone plays, this is one of my favourite mcr songs.

"whats your name?"

he asks over the music

"im kyle, kyle broflovski, you're stan marsh right?"

his smile fades and he fidgets with his fingers

"yeah.. were you at the school dance when i made a scene?"

he looks worried and anxious, was it really that bad?

"no.. i didn't go because i didn't have a date"

i say sighing, i hear him giggle

"neither did i.. i got wasted because my girlfriend told me she was a lesbian and broke up with me, i wasn't mad at her or anything, i was just upset, i said some things i shouldn't have to basically all my friends.. i let myself go and it made everyone hate me, i stayed off school for a few months until all of the drama died down, i only just started going back. theres no point of it to be honest, i never get above a c and I've got no friends anyway, im a lost cause"

stan places his chin against his knees and sighs, i feel even more bad for him now. I scoot over to him.

"hey.. don't say that.. you aren't a lost cause stan.. i'll be your friend if you want, and grades aren't permanent you know? theres always room for improvement!"

I smile warmly at him but frown when i see he was tearing up.

"c'mere dude.."

I wrap my arms around him compassionately and hold him close to me, he starts to sob softly into my shoulder and i rub his back.

"shhh its okay.. just relax alright?"

i feel him tremble slightly as 'interlude' by mcr comes on.

"I-i just wish things would go b-back to the way they were.."

he whispers, his voice wavering. stan continues sobbing as i continue holding him close to my chest

~~~
3 hours later..

"kyle?"

stan looks up at me after we had just been listening to mcr for a while, god he looks so cute.. what am i thinking? I've known him for a day, i probably still just feel bad for him

"yeah man?"

I respond looking him in the eyes and smiling warmly

"are you sure you wanna be my friend..? being my friend is gonna being your reputation down and i don't wanna be a burden on you.."

his voice trails into silence

"dude i wouldn't care if my reputation turned into a pile of shit, if it means i get to hang out with you, im willing to risk my reputation, you seem like a really cool dude, you don't deserve the reputation you have"

Its 4:24pm now..

"thanks ky.. you're amazing.."

he scoots closer to me and hugs me.

I feel my face grow unbearably hot... a funny feeling jumps around in my stomach, making me bite my lip slightly, i hug him back nonetheless.

what the fuck is wrong with me..? why are my mind and body behaving like this? stop it kyle!!

he looks up at me with those big blue eyes

"im glad im not alone anymore.."