𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

❛ BACK AND FORTH ❜

BACK AND FORTH

❁ ❁ ❁

Iris had packed all her things up in the big shipment boxes labeled Iris' School Stuff. She also shoved her last minute essentials into her big luggage. "Are you ready?" Conrad asked her as he picked up one of the boxes to bring to the van the Romero family had rented. "Yeah, I think so," she sighed, looking at her now empty room. Conrad kissed Iris on the cheek, "Come on, let's get you to California."

Iris looked fondly at her boyfriend. Boyfriend. That's what she gets to call Conrad Fisher. The boy next door. Hers.

"Remember to keep me updated about Susannah," she reminded the Fisher boy. "Yes ma'am," he nodded at her as he carried the box down the stairs.

❁ ❁ ❁

Iris, not many hours after her six hour flight, finally made it to Stanford's campus, where she situated herself in her respective dorm room. Her roommate would not be moving in until a week before school as she was a returning student.

After hanging up a few posters and fixing her bed, she pulled out her phone to call Conrad, wanting to update him on her journey so far.

The two spent more time together after the deb ball, and even more in Boston before Iris had to leave. Everything between Conrad and Iris had been going well, too well, but Iris was not against it and all for it.

She and Conrad had been going back and forth between their feelings, sometimes pulling towards their best moments, or pushing their feelings away, but in that very moment they had a balance between their relationship, and the two wouldn't change a thing.

❁ ❁ ❁

SPIDEMEISTER SPEAKS

and with that book one is done!

i'm currently in the works of
writing book two but i will give out
the title : right where you left me

inspired by the song no other than
RWYLM by miss taylor swift <3

okay love lots and thank you
for reading the first book of my series!

xx

© spidemeister