CHAPTER 12

Happiness surrounded Raizada mansion after the birth of Parth. Even the elders became children around him, every time they fought on who to hold him while the young toddler will always want to be in his mother's embrace. Manohar who disappeared after their divorce made his entry immediately he heard the birth of his grandson and everyone saw a different him whose face held a smile unlike his previous self.

The naming ceremony was conducted and Mami didn't fail to invite her friends who had previously mocked her immediately they heard of her divorce. She welcomed them happily sharing her happiness of becoming a dadi and those who expected to see a different Manorama who turned in her own shell due to divorce were flabbergasted seeing a simple and bubbly woman Infront of them.

They felt jealous seeing her who stood strong after the divorce. Mami served them well understanding their thought,though it no longer  bothered her. Maybe they never regarded her as a friend but to her she considered them her friends but realize it's best not to hold on something which wasn't real in her life. Her happiness doubled seeing the arrival of her sister who after her marriage cut ties with her that to because of her deed.

Though ashamed to face her younger sister, janvi shocked her by embracing her which sowed a seed of happiness in her heart for it expressed her younger sister has forgiven her past mistake which uplifted the hollowness she always felt in her heart for janvi was the only blood relation she had but her past separated them.

The ceremony of Raizada prince was conducted grandly and the guest blessed him with happy wishes and many different gifts. At the end when the neighbours tried to inquire about the eldest grandson and badmouthing the eldest daughter-in-law for failure of siring the grandchild first, they met a stern Devyani who shut their mouth shocking them for they have always seen her silent.

London
The siblings were happily playing ludo as the ladies cheat in between to the expense of their husbands who didn't comment due to their helplessness in fear of sleeping in the guestroom. Arnav who was staring on the floor  being helpless was mortified when he saw water flowing Infront of him.

Looking for the source ,he was shocked seeing if dropping from his wife maternity gown who was busy cheating unknown to what was going on,"Khush if you wanted to use washroom ,you could have informed me"taunted Arnav who saw her busy in cheating while everyone looked at him in confusion but following his gaze their eyes widen but they failed to saw an enraged Khushi who was burning Arnav with her gaze.

She left everything she was holding and jump on Arnav grabbing his hair in her tight fist pulling it with her all might. Others looked at everything in confusion not understanding how everything is happening Infront of them faster. Khushi scream and Arnav hiss startle them who was trying to release his wife hold on his hair.

"What did you say"screamed Khushi adding force on his hair as others moved towards the two but Khushi eyes stopped them.

Arnav looked at his brother-in-law shocked but his wife was on a mission to make him bald. He sigh in relief when his hair was released and he concentrated on relieving the pain he was feeling at the moment while Khushi was being held in someone embrace.

"Choti shhhh"that voice made Arnav raise his face up in lightening speed and the ones who saw him feared his neck might have broken.

"What the!!you what a you doing here"Arnav thunderous voice made everyone flinch while he ran taking Khushi away from the person.

"Bhaiyu!!"exclaim Khushi crying in pain holding her belly. Arnav still hearing his wife and looked between the two in confusion not understanding anything.