CHAPTER 24

A month has passed after past revelation was made,2 weeks after Sheetal was presented to court and sentence to 20years of imprisonment and a week a since the naming ceremony of the Qudraplets was conducted.

Their lives was returning to normal even though their was awkwardness between some members. But they still tried to drive tension away repenting for the sins they took part in, wishing to earn their forgiveness, even if it will take their all life to have it.

For at the back of their minds they hoped to freely mingle with others and have close relationship with them . Or less to be given a chance to earn their forgiveness for they were aware their wrongs needed no forgiveness for in away they took a big part in past occurrence.

Today being on Sunday everyone was at home for weekends are always meant for family. All the family women were in the kitchen preparing breakfast together as they share their week experience. They were chatting happily while one of them noticed Mano who was silent all along.

She understood the reason and felt pity for her ,for after a month ago revelation ,Akash hasn't looked her way and kept avoiding her which everyone notice but they decided not to intervene between mother and son wanting them to solve it themselves.

But seeing her who was looking lost from past days decided to intervene and make Akash understand for she also was a mother and sympathize with her. She looked towards their daughters and even though they were civil with Anjali ,her longing eyes as she watch the rest pierced something within her.

The dinning table was arranged and different aroma circulated all over the room from the varieties of dishes arranged. Growling of  stomach was heard while others salivated eager to taste what was presented infront of them.

Everyone took their seat immediately they arrived at the dinning table while youngsters excluding a pregnant Lavanya started serving the meal. They enjoyed their breakfast in between making little conversation between them while the youngsters teased their husbands in the expense of Nk who kept chuckling seeing their situation.

Nani who sat at the head seat looked around contently sending her prayers to Devi Maiya for the happiness and peace of her family. He watched her granddaughters in amusement who winked at flattered Nk followed with a smirk who looked horrified knowing they have ganged against him.

Looking at her grandsons,she hid her smile seeing them who were trying to control themselves staring at Nk who pleaded them with his eyes. Suddenly a horrified look plastered Nk face who started coughing seeing Payal who has just called his mother.

All elders attention diverted to him who drank water hurriedly then looked at his siblings pleadingly.

"Nanhe what happened to you?"question JANVI looking at her son's pale face who instantly responded easing her tension.

But seeing her nieces and nephews naughty smiles, she was sure in a way they were related to her son's current condition . Though her theory was proved right when she saw his pleading eyes.

"Very bad Nanhe, you better bring a sister-in-law for us and a daughter-in-law for Mami so that she can relax from being tense about you"added Khushi smiling mischievously at him,while JANVI understood everything though also worried for her son who always run away hearing about his marriage.

"Your right Kuhu,infact I heard theirs a girl who is always after our Nk . But poor she, he always runs away seeing her, I think that's our future sister. Though what's her name ......"added Payal ending in a thinking mode seeing the elders who were looking at them interestingly.