6. Smashing into Academia

In a large dark room several pro heroes look at the screens at the at the front of the room. Some screens being bigger then others. One of these screen being the examination results for the U.A. hero course.

"Scores for the practical are out," some one in the dark room stated.

"In first place, with zero rescue points!! The one-and two-pointer faux villains were just itching to capture him. In the second half, when the other examinees were slowing down, this guy just kept going at it. He's one tough cookie," the person continues looking at a screen with a spiky ash blond haired boy who's quirk causes explosions to come from his hands.

"And on the other end of the spectrum, in seventh place with zero villain points. Yes, others have stood against the gimmick in the past, but... it's been a while since we've seen some one actually take it down," someone else in the room added looking at a screen with a plain looking boy with curly green hair who seemed frightened.

"Kid just makes me wanna go 'YEAH'," another added with loud excitement.

"But he was considerably damaged by his own attack like a child getting a first glimpse of his power," the first voice stated.

"A strange one, for sure. He looks like a typical failure in every other way," a new voice added to the conversation.

"Who cares about the details! I like him!! Kid makes me go, 'YEAH'," the loud excited voice added again.

"Let's not for get that one examinee. You know that one girl with what seems to have multiple quirks. She even had her own hero costume with her when she transformed," one of the voices asked. Bringing up a screen with a girl with black hair and blue eyes transforming in a flash of white light into a girl with white hair and bright green eyes in a black and white jumpsuit.

"Do you think that suit is apart of her quirk," the loud voice asked. As everyone in the dark room continued to talk and discuss the examinees as one long dark haired man in the back stood quiet as he mentally groaned about how loud the room was.

)_*_*_*_(

My hands can't help but shake in nervousness as I put on my school blazer over my button up shirt. I don't think I've ever been this nerves for school before. I still can't believe it, I got into U.A. the top hero school in the country.

This whole thing is incredibly nerve-racking I honestly can't tell if I'm more nervous or more excited. Once I button up my blazer I take a good look at myself in the mirror. The U.A. girls uniform is not very different from the boys uniform. They have the same red tie, the same gray blazer, and the same shoes with the only difference being boys have dark green pants and girls have dark green skirts with tights or long socks, like me. I have socks that go up just below my knee.

"Danny, are you ready yet? You don't want to be late to your first day of school," dad called eager from down stairs. With a shaky sigh I try to relax my nerves and grab my school bag. I walk down stairs and meet up with my siblings at the door. As Ryuu opens the door Vera turned and called out, "bye mom! Bye dad! See you after school!"

I turn to do the same as Vera, before I leave. As dose Ryuu before he follows us out the door. I don't know about other parents but ours have always worked from home. Researching and inventing who knows what. Because of this none of us ever knew what we would come home to. Sometimes it would be quiet and normal, other times you would hear loud strange noises coming from the lab or random research papers all over the floor. I even once came home to find it filled to the brim with smoke. In short its almost impossible to predict what we will come home to.