ᕼᗩᗯᗩIIᑎ ᐯᗩᑕᗩTIOᑎ {ᗯOOᗪY ᙭ ᖇEᗩᗪEᖇ}🏝️

Feeling ripped of that this Ken wasn't in the new barbie movie^^^^

If I got anything worng to do witch correct Hawaiian culture, please do correct me. I don't want to be rude or make mistakes, but I have tried to double check everything was A-ok 😌

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

I've been enjoying myself here at Bonnie's. It's been lovely to get back into the swing of playtime's and just being involved in a kids life again. All of us Andy's toys have fit in really well, all finding someone that we click with. Rex and Trixie are as thick as thrives, I see Prickle pants and Hamm chatting all the time and I've seen the peas driving me Potato head nuts on more than one occasion.

Woody had to adapt to being second in control to a room. Well I'm not sure that "control" is the right word, but for Woody, accepting that Dolly is the peace keeper here was a little tricky for him. Dolly can sometimes be a little difficult, and she likes to be on top. Their personality's clash a bit and she doesn't understand that Woody is trying to understand and adapt to her ways. But for the most part, it's pretty smooth sailing, they have figured out a way to even it out.

"Okay! It's 2 o'clock. That means the Bell has rung and Bonnie is officially on her Winter break!" Woody announces to all of us toys gathered by her door.

A couple of cheers sound out from a few of us and Woody continues.

"Soon she'll be flying off to-"

"Hay-way-I!" Buzz grabs Woodys arms as he motions dramatically into the air.

Woody kinda tired of Buzz fixes him "It's Hawaii, Buzz. Does anybody have a vacation plan?"

Woody begins to wander around to the listening crowd while I try my hardest to keep myself pulled together at Buzz's disbelief at the newly learned information.

I watch as everyone bounces to life, gathering in groups as they file off to their individual activities.

Over with Trixie and Rex, they recite information about this computer game they have been invested in.

"Rex and I have been working on our massively multiplayer, online, role-playing game profiles" Trixie says as she types furiously at the keyboard.

I remember when I first woke up after many decades how surprised I was at computers. Now they are not thick blocks anymore and you can move them around because they are as thin as a book. It's insane.

"The Rexing Bull!" The computer announces.

Rex smiles "That's me! Can you make my arms bigger?"

"Oh, yeah. Enhancing."

With a few taps, Rex was suddenly jacked.

"Oh, yes!"

In a different corner of the room, Hamm, Chuckles and Buttercup sit staring some kind of card game together.

Buttercup sees the two potato's approach them "Potato Head, you in?"

"Sorry, fellas. He's all mine." Mrs Potato head gushes, snuggling into his side.

Mr. Potato Head looking not so enthusiastic comments "We're going to have a fun-filled week, just the two of us."

With a giggle from the Mrs, they walk off, but I did see Potato head sneak and eye and an arm into the game, collecting a few cards.

Off with Pricklepants he's standing before the 3 aliens. He has been dropping hints about a new play he wants to put together.
"Thank you all for coming to the audition." He addresses the Aliens auditioning "Number one, action."