ᑭᗩᖇTYᔕᗩᑌᖇᑌᔕ ᖇE᙭ 🪩

Hey if you're looking for more frequent updates, check out my Buzz Lightyear book :)

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Go! Go! Go! Go!" We chant as the bubble increases to an insane size. We have attempted this before but we didn't get to witness the glossy bubble grow to take up half the room! I almost feel that I need to step backwards so I don't collide with the growing bubble.

"Look out! You'll get soap on the floor!" Rex dashes into the centre, sounding very worried. His snout knocks the bubble and within a moment it shatters, raining bubble mixture down on everyone.

The look on Mrs Potato Heads face tells me she's furious "Rex, you burst my bubble!" She stomps her heels into the group while she complains to the dinosaur.

"What a buzzkill."

He turns to look at Mrs potato head but in the motion, knocks a chunk of us down to the floor with his tail, including me. 

"Sorry, I didn't..." He begins apologising but is quickly distracted by Mr Potato Head.

"You're what they call a party pooper!" The potato jabs his finger at Rex and then quickly turns to the toys who are still standing "Party Pooper Rex!"

He starts encouraging them to chant with him, to which they happily join in with.

"Party Pooper Rex!"

Cruelly, the pester the green dinosaur, chuckling at him when he was just trying to what he felt was right. Potato head never did overcome his nastiness.

"Party Pooper Rex!"

"Potato head quit it" I begin to make my way into stopping the situation "this isn't-" but I quickly cut myself off.

"Bonnie! Bath time!"

"Can I bring a toy?" Bonnie and her mother quickly approach the door to her room

"I ain't no bath toy." I hear someone mutter as we all dash to hide, we'll all of us but Rex. I have witnessed the aftermath of bath time, but have yet to endure bath time. I most certainly don't want to find out about it personally today, either.

"Bath time!" Bonnie slams open her door and her eyes instantly set on Rex who surrendered and froze in his spot on the floor. "Rex will be perfect for the search party."

Poor thing.

3ᖇᗪ ᑭOᐯ

"Cap'n's log. Received a distress signal, but no sign of..." a lonesome bath boat floats through the fog of the dark water filled with the unknown "Survivors! Son, squeak to me!"

The boat rushes to the side of a distressed duck "Save yourself!" Who ad obviously endured the sighting of a dangerous monster.

"What?"

From under the two, a deadly creature rises, growling, reaching heights in the sky where it alines with the lightning flashing above.

"No!" The boat and duck watch helplessly. The Godzilla like creature swings and smashes his tail down onto the water, throwing whatever sits in its way, be propelled into the sky.

"Fire torpedoes!"

The monster sweeps them into his jaw, holding them in his teeth prison. But in the reality of the situation, Bonnie claims that he isn't really a monster to be wary of "No! I just want to have tea with you!"

The bubbles in the bath tub tower over little Bonnie as she thrashes around in the water which isn't as gloomy and foggy as it is in her head.

"Okay, trouble. There's way too much water in here." Her mom approaches the girl, slightly stepping in a little of the bubbles which had foamed over the side of the tub. "You want to flood the house?" She asks her daughter, shutting down bath time, and unplugging the tub.