TᕼᗩT TIᗰE ᖴOᖇGOT🦕 {ᗷᑌᘔᘔ ᙭ ᖇEᗩᗪEᖇ}

New chapter! Woop woop.

⚠️ Just a little pre warning, there is a slight implication of suggestiveness right at the end of the chapter. It's not detailed and smntty, but it is mentioned. Just beware 😌

Enjoy!

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Ho, ho, howdy everyone, That sure was a fun Christmas!" Bonnie plays around doing the rounds through the living room with Woody wearing a little Santa hat in her hand.

The Christmas tree is decorated with a paper chain she made earlier this month at daycare, and the gingerbread house has no yet fallen down. But there are a few jellybeans which have been plucked off and eaten by the little girl.

She skips her way around, spotting Buzz and myself up too a blanketed snowy hill. "Hello, villagers, Wooo!" She cheers are the are pushed down on their paper plate sled. Buzz and I glide down slowly, stopping as hit hit the bottom of the hill. Woody and Bonnie continue to make their way together through the room, passing Mr. Potato head who's tucking his alien kids into their stockings.

"Excuse me, pardon me, thank you." Woody's feet slightly hit one of the aliens and he lets out a squeak. Bonnie drops to her knees grabbing a hold of Trixie's back. She's been giving a pair of pipe cleaner antlers, twisted around her horns. "Hey, there, Baby Reindeer, Let's spread some Christmas cheer" With a paper wand in hand and some stuck on card wings she hovers Trixie around Jessie.

"I am the goblin fairy, I'll make you the most beautiful of all" With a tap on her hat, Jessie's is revealed under the packing peanuts with a "Bling!".

"Excuse me, miss, There's a bug in my son's ice cream, and he has a bug allergy" Trixie the now conceded mother comments with her pink glasses.

"There you go, sweetheart." Bonnie calmly sweeps the plastic spider off the ice cream and behind her. "Enjoy!" The sun has set in the middle of the sky, Bonnie has been running around all morning and now after lunch she's back playing again, a pasta strainer of her head. "Oh, no My dinosaur has escaped." She runs around the room, passing Woody who's found the broken cardboard jail. "I'll find you!"

"Did you hear that, Rex?" I hear Trixie whisper to the green dinosaur.

" I am a bit concerned." Rex comments, I love Rex.

"No, for once, I'm finally going to get played with as a dinosaur" she smiles all giddy. Rex finally understands what's happening while Pricklepants gives a pice of advice.

"Prepare yourself!" Pricklepants begins dramatically " Inhabit the part. You must not play the dinosaur, you must be the dinosaur."

Trixie looks at him a bit confused as to what he's on about "But I am the dinosaur."

"Exactly, Now get out there and sparkle." Pricklepants glides across the floor, twinkling his fingers (?) as he returns to his last left position.

Bonnie runs back into the room and gasps, running in the direction of the two dinosaurs. "The terrifying Kitty-saurus." Bonnie clutches a little white Christmas tree ornament.

The most angelic thing, something a little child would adore with the little cat's big eyes, tiny paws and pretty little wings anyone or toy would die for. "Oh, no. She laid millions of eggs." Bonnie plops her down each branch before growling in Trixies face. I'm sure that wouldn't have gone down well with Trixie.

From the kitchen Bonnie's Mom's voice rings out " Bonnie. Get ready to leave, okay, sweetie?"

"Coming!" Bonnie stands up leaving the little cat angel next to Trixie before fleeing to get ready to head out with her mom. Immediately everyone comes to life. There's no more waiting for the call, no more waiting to be told what to do, Jessie really takes advantage of that.