Cafe boy

Tae: you said sh-e is-- not alive, then I'm going to her
*he opens window and attempt to jumping out*

Jin: TAEEEE..!! *Pulled hand nd embrace him* Don't ever think of leaving me alone *shed tears on his shoulder*

Jin: Okay...*wipes his tear* I'll do whatever nd however you want but please don't ever think of doing this again. I'm- beg-ging- yo-u- *pleading tone*

Tae just nodded nd then sat with blank face
Jin brought first aid nd some lemon water for him from downstairs.

Jin: Drink this *made him drinking*
Tae just had one sip and jin didn't force him again, Jin gave blow while applying medicine on his scar but tae was sitting there like a lifeless body.

Tae: hyung, promise nah? You'll bring her *holding tears in swollen eyes*

Jin: *shift his gaze up* Yeah- ofc. I promise
*Forced smile*

Tae kept his head on jin's lap and closed his burning eyes, meanwhile jin closed the first aid box nd started ruffling his hair.

Jin: God please help us, I didn't have any other option than promising him. I don't wanna lose him at any cost. Please god-- show me a way, pleas-e- *Throws his head back with tears*

In whole night jin didn't even blink for once bc he was feeling very helpless for his brother, whereas tae already sleeping with head on jin's lap.

Now it was 5Am in the morning, jin carefully layed tae on matters nd said the maids to clean his room without waking him up. Usually jin doesn't leave him alone like this but this time he felt a need to attend the meeting which was in Busan. He got ready to take the flight nd before leaving he said maids to inform him immediately when tae awake up

•TIME SKIPPED AFTER MEETING•

??: I hope we work together in future also, it was great meeting you *handshake*

Jin: same here, mr. Leen *formal smile*

Leen : why wouldn't you join me for the dinner!?

Jin: I'm sorry, but I've a flight rn. I hope you don't mind *scratch his temples*

Leen: nevermind *smile* have a safe journey

Jin : thank you *bow nd handshake before leaving*
Jin was stressed all day so he thought to have some coffee before taking flight. He headed towards the nearby cafe nd took a table. While he was busy in taking his phone out from the bag, someone came to take the order

??: What would you like to have, sir? *Gentle voice*

Jin: umm, I would- *still looking in bag nd then finally looked up at the boy*

??: *Smiled while waiting for answer*

Jin: Ice-- ice coffee *adored with his bright smile*

??: One ice coffee. Anything else, sir? *Politely*

Jin: No, that's all *smiles back*

On the next table one baby was struggling to sit on chair, that boy picked him nd made him sit properly

??: Where is your mom? *tilt baby's chin softly while sitting on knees*

Baby: There *point at the counter*

??: Till your mom comes back don't go anywhere okie *gave a gummy smile*
Baby: *nods twice*

??: Hehe cute, you wanna eat this? *Asked pointing towards the ice cream which was placed infront*

Baby: yes yes *nod *nod
That boy started to feed him gently without even aware of jin who was silently admiring his behaviour. After feeding, He stood and saw jin

??: I'm- really very sorry sir *panicked a lil* I will bring- *cut off*

Jin: it's alright, relax *exclaimed*

??: I'll bring your order *rushed*
He brought ice coffee nd place on table

??: Once again sorry sir *bite his lips while looking down*

Jin: it's completely okay *Humble* btw would you mind me asking your name? *With a sip*

??: My name is Jeon jungkook *pleasent tone*

Jin: Nice to meet you, I'm jin. *raise his hand*

Jk: *hesitates* Same here, sir *handshake*

Jin: can you sit here for sometime jungkook? *With hope*

Jk: umm, actually I've be at the counter- *cut off*

Jin: please! Just 5 mins *small face*

Jk: *blinked with a nod*

Jin: thank you *Happy* what's you age?

Jk: I'm 18 yrs *small smile*

Jin: you're so young, you must be doing this as a part time job ig? *appalled*

Jk: no, sir. I had to drop out my studies after 12th bc of family problems *looks down*

Jin: ohh.. that's sad *sympathetic tone*

Jk: but I'm not sad *hyped* I accept whatever life gives me nd I enjoy working here. I've no regrets *positively*

Jin: Your view towards life is very matured and amazing *hold his small hands*

Jk: *bite lips in hesitation* can I ask something?

Jin: yeah yeah, go on

Jk: why are you asking this all to me? *scratched his temples*

Jin: *chuckles a lil* it's nothing to worry. You've very postive aura nd I was very stressed since morning but your bunny smile nd positivity made me talk to you

Jk: How are you feeling now? *Doe eyes*

Jin: *Hopefull eyes* I feel everything will be okay soon

Jk: *confusingly* idk what you're stressed of rn but everything will be okay *tries to comfort*

Jin: Thank you so much, kid *hold his tears*
Can't beleive you're just 18 with this mindset

Jk: it's nothing, sir. If I be the reason of someone's smile then I'm the happiest *Hugs*

Jin: *pat his back while getting a vision of tae* I've to go now.