Move on

(They also changed their numbers)
Jk: Take care. It was great meeting you *waves with smile*

Jin hummed in response and headed towards airport. It was evening time now, the moment jin landed in Seoul the first thing he does is to call their house maid nd ask about tae.

Jin: what is tae doing? Did he woke up? *On call*

Maid: young master didn't wake up yet *response quickly*

Jin: *hummed while hanging up*

After half nd hour jin got home and straight away went to check tae but he was still sleeping so jin caress his blonde hair and used tae's bathroom to get fresh.

After coming out from shower jin saw tae's movement in position so he goes closer and sit on knees while whispering

Jin: wake up, bear...

Tae: *flicker eyes then looked up* what time it is hyung? *yawn*

Jin: 6- 6:30 I guess *exclaimed*

Tae: it's so early *snuggle his head in pillow*

Jin: *chuckles a lil* 6: 30 PM, tae.

Tae: *Removed the pillow nd widen eyes* what??? *Sat up* I was sleeping whole day, and what about our meeting?

Jin: relax relax. I attended meeting nd it was preety amazing, Dw about it *elaborates with ease*

Tae's eyes caught attention on his bandage hands and then he remembered about yesterday's night.

Jin: How are you? *Small smile*

Tae: Good *Avoiding eye contact*

Jin: show your hands

Tae: *clenched eyes in pain when jin's finger touched the wounds*

Jin: You get fresh then I'll change your bandages *small smile*

Tae just nodded and walked towards bathroom. After 30 mins tae came outside and saw jin waiting for him.

Tae: I- I'm- sorry, hyung. For yesterday, ik I make you suffer alot bc of my things *sat next to him*

Jin: Your pain is my pain. You don't ever have to be sorry for leaning on me *While applying meds on his knuckles* I'm your hyung end of the day right? *Looks at him*

Tae: *nods in overwhelmingly* Sometimes I feel I don't deserve your love nd care cuz I'm literally selfish nor I give anything in return *Teary eyes*

Jin: No, bear. *Caress his cheeks* You deserve the world. And yk, selfish people doesn't be sad on being selfish cuz that's the proud thing for them but my bear is not at all like that.

Tae: *sniff + wobbly lips* You're the best hyun-g *hugs tightly*

Jin: shushh...tae *caress his back* I'll always be by your side.

After sometime tae back off from hug and jin wipe his tears from the cheeks.

Jin: tae-- can I say you something *gulp in hesitation*

Tae: yeah. You don't have to ask *assures*

Jin: *Hold his hand* Listen to me carefully tae! Please don't get me wrong *Tries not to be weak* My bear, You need to move on now.

Tae: *Blank reaction*

Jin: I guess you should get married now.

Tae: *remove his hands away* I can't believe you just said that *drags backward*

Jin: tae-- *comes closer* Love is not necessary for marria-g-e *cut off*

Tae: are you fu*king kidding me? *Furious*
How do you even though that I'll ever think about somebody else *Gritting teeth*

Jin: c'mon, let's face it tae! Till how long you gonna be like this *frustrated* Trust me once, he's very good guy

Tae: WTF! You meet someone and came? *Yells with shock*

Jin: no, it's not what you're thinking. *Nods in no*

Tae: you think I'm twisted here? No matter whoever the fu*k he's I'm not engaging with him. You get that? *Point finger looking straight into eyes*

Jin: what's wrong with yo-u--
(Both gaze shifts towards jin's phone which was ringing. Jin looked at the unknown number nd knew who it was)

Tae: who's it? *Roamed his tongue inside cheek*

Jin: *gulps and declined call* Tae! No, no..
(Tae started coming towards the phone and snatched from him)

Tae: *smirked and crashed the phone and jin flinched*

Jin: WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS DEAD *Screams while shaking him*

Tae: *Looks up with tears* Leave me alon-e-
*Kneel down*

Jin realised what he just said so he quick sit down in his position and starts to apologise

Jin: I'm-- really sorry, I-i- didn't meant that *cracked voice + panicked*

Tae: GO!! *Screams his lungs out*

Jin: That's not what you're thinking tae *crying* please listen to me
(Tae dragged him out of the room, closed door and slide his back while crying mess)