Proposal

Jin kept banging the door but tae was just zoned out and wasn't emotionally available that time

Jin: One last thing I wanna say tae *pleading tone* I'm saying you to get married bc of jungme *sobbing*
...................
Who is jungme?? Why would tae care for that person and make his decision change?
...................
Jin waited for response but failed to get one then he finally gave up and was going to wake away with jelly legs but--

Jin: *turns back* ta--e..
Tae: I'm ready *shows up with a mess state*
Jin: *smiles with pain*
Tae: *Left from there*

Jin didn't force him to stay cuz he was already feeling guilty to pressurize tae but he wasn't having any bad intention and he hoped that everything will go well with time. But, everything will really go well with time or it will go worse??

♡TIME SKIPPED♡

From that day jin and tae didn't had any deep conversation. Tae use to be silent all the time nd he rarely comes at home. Maybe bc he keeps himself busy to forget everything but not his wife :)

In current time Jin was in Busan. Obviously to meet Jk but he gets to know that Jk didn't come on job today

Jin: shit! My phone is also broken, how will I contact him *bites nail while looking at surrounding*

Jin: maybe I can get his address from the manager of this cafe *Walked towards the counter*

Maneger: how can I help you sir?

Jin: Actually, A boy works here, his name is jungkook. I wanna know his address or phone number, It's important so can you please tell me *requesting tone*

Maneger: Is anything serious? U guys know e/o?? *Hesitates*

Jin: I'm his friend but I live in Seoul. I lost his number that's why *sad face*
Maneger: no worries. I'll tell you his address *Healthy smile*

Jin: thank you so much for helping me *greets and left*
Without wasting anytime jin headed towards jk's house and within 15 mins he reached there only to see jk getting inside his house carrying some bags

Jin: Jungkook! *Called him while running towards him*

Jk: *turned back* heyyy!! *Smile* How are you??

Jin: I'm fine, actually I wanna talk to you. It's really important *serious*

Jk: yeah, sure. Come inside
Both came inside meanwhile jin examine this surrounding and got on a note that jk isn't financially stable nor they've good house to stay.

Jin: see, Kook. I'll come to the point straight away, I've a younger brother. His name is 'Kim taehyung' and I want you to get married with him *bluntly in one go*

Jk: huh?!?! *Shocked*

Jin: Ik you might be having so many questions in your head like, we meet only once nd you don't even know him and so on...but *holds his hands* The moment I saw you i knew you're the only one for him

Jk: ........ *Blank*
This way jin tried to convince him and also talked about tae's high status in society BUT jin didn't even brought up a single letter from his past. Why didn't he do that?? Isn't it unfair??

Jk was all silent whole time when jin was speaking but then jin handed an envelope of tae's picture

Jin: Don't rush anything. I hope you'll think about it and I'll be waiting for your reply *pats his shoulder with soft smile*

Jk: what did just happened?! *Thought in mind* should I take a look on the pic? *Asked himself*

Jk knew this was very sudden thing happened to him but he couldn't just take the curiosity so he slowly opens the envelope nd takes out tae's photo but--

Jk: No! I should say my parents about it first
*Slides the pic back in envelope without seeing*

Jk: No! *Shy* It will be awkward *scratch his circles* Ig I should discuss with jimin, yeah.

He grabs the envelope and run towards jimin's house and started yelling his name so that he comes soon.

Jk: Jimin, I wanna talk to you
Jm: wh-at-- *sleepy voice*
Jk: come here you sleepy head *Grabbed his fist and both seated on couch*

Jk shake him and then finally jimin listen about the thing happened 5 mins ago

Jm: Woww *wide eyes* I'll miss you so much my jungkookie *hugs him in dramatic way*

Jk: *pushed him* Can you be serious?? *Vexed face*

Jm: I'm sorry I'm sorry *sits properly* Btw how does he looks?? *Curious while teasing*

Jk: idk yet *bites his lips while clenching envelope*

Jm: what you waiting for then? Let's see *snatched it*
(Both were sitting facing e/o so Jk was just waiting)

Jm: ......... *Still looking at the person*

Jk: *nervous* what happened??

Jm: JUNGKOOK.HE.IS... *screams*
Jk: Good or bad??
*Curious with doe eyes*

Jm:
JUNGKOOK.HE.IS.DAMN.HANDSOME
*Happiness on eleventh cloud*

Jm: Look *shows him
(It was a candidate pic of tae where he was laughing and it would be a lie if we assume jk didn't blush nd smiled harder after viewing)

Jm: hey! *Hits him to bring back* Atleast give some reaction *rolled eyes* why u freezed??
Jk: *chuckle a lil* yaa he's handsome.
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃