better with you

Taehyung didn't know what he did to deserve all the pain he was experiencing at the moment. His head felt like it was about to bust at any moment and he could feel warm liquid trickling down his neck. He tried to remember how he ended up in a dark room with his hands and feet tied. The last thing he remembered was getting off his car at the underground parking of the hotel he was supposed to meet Jeon Junghoon at.

"Oh you are awake!"

Junghoon's voice sounded delighted.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes trying to better assess his situation. He was in a dark room with a sofa in the corner and the source of light was a TV that was playing old home videos. There were two kids and it looked like it was their first day at school.

"That's me and Jungkook... before our mother went insane because of our father's constant cheating and tried to kill us... don't we look cute..."

Jungkook never really talked about his family it looked like it was a sensitive subject so Taehyung never really pushed him.

"You know I miss him sometimes...we didn't really click you know but I am glad I kept in touch with him otherwise I wouldn't know about you..."

Junghoon lifted Taehyung's face and forced a kiss. Taehyung bit his tongue when it tried to enter his mouth and received a hard slap for it.

Junghoon laughed

"Still trying to fight me are you Taehyung?... don't worry now that you have to stay here with me forever you will learn slowly..."

Junghoon crouched down so that he was at the same level as Taehyung and caressed his face..

"You know I love you right...I just want you to be with me...is that so much to ask?"

Taehyung gathered a mouthful of saliva and spat it right at Junghoon's face...

This successfully angered Junghoon..and Taehyung received another slap and his ears started ringing...

"You bastrad..."

"Fuck you!"

Taehyung growled..

"Oh I know how to break you Mr. Kim....do you want to know what Jungkook's last words were?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh...you still haven't figured it out...I thought you were smart..yes I killed him...I didn't want to..I loved him.. but I had to..you know how it is..."

"Don't you fucking say that! You don't love him! You fucking psycho!!"

Junghoon rolled his eyes..

"Oh oh don't scream...I did love him..he was my little brother how could I not? But I didn't want to go to jail and ruin my life. I was drunk and left evidence after killing that girl I had no other choice..I couldn't risk him getting interrogated.. he would say he had a twin and they would find me...so I had no other choice don't you see...I lost my only family..I am also a victim here.."

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!! I will kill you..!!"

"No you won't... You can't even get to me..."

" You will stay here with me and we will live together happily...I'll go out and earn and you say here and wait for your lovely husband.."

Junghoon said in an excited tone...

"Speaking of your current husband... he's gonna have to die..I can't have him around I get jealous easily..."

Taehyung's eyes bulged out when he heard Jimin's name..

"No no please don't hurt him...I'll do whatever you say I'll be with you... Please don't hurt him..."

Junghoon gave Taehyung a huge grin and threw himself at him.

"I knew you would say that..so as long as you stay with me I won't hurt him but if you dare escape..."

Taehyung gulped at the mere thought of it...

"Good boy now kiss me...show me how much you want me..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Quill watched Jimin being wheeled by his assistant to the car. He fiddled with his locket to Calm his nerves. Junghoon had ordered him to kill Jimin as soon as possible.

It wasn't like Quill hadn't handled a dead body before Junghoon usually left him to clean up after killing someone. He had even lured victims for Junghoon including Jungkook but he had never really killed anyone. Even if he thought he could do it his hands still gripped the steering wheel turning his knuckles white.

He didn't have to do anything just speed up and slam right into Jimin's car and it will be all over. His body was filled with adrenaline and he was nervous. He regretted not getting himself a bottle of alcohol earlier to calm his nerves but Jimin had exited the filming studio even before the shooting ended leaving him no time for a drink.

He knew he could die in the process and he wouldn't regret dying for Junghoon but if he died Junghoon would have no one. He knew Junghoon was tossing him aside after he got his hands on Taehyung but he still couldn't fathom the thought of possibly leaving Junghoon alone...

With a deep breath Quill made up his mind and pressed the accelerator and followed Jimin out of the parking.

.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's about to end