2

"I already hate this class, please I should've quit school." Matthew says dragging the last words.
"I'm trying to focus here." Hao says rolling his eyes.
"Oh yeah, maybe you should sit next to 'mister sir president' how about that?" He grins.
"Oh my god, if Ricky is not in school tomorrow know I've killed him."

The lesson was pretty boring, but Hao catches himself looking quite often to the direction to his right. Hanbin looks so focused on his work almost like a perfect student he thought. Well he does seem quite perfect, Hao fastly let's go of that thought.

"Pssssttt, hey!" Ricky hears someone whisper from behind. Was this supposed to be to him?
He turns around confused only to see the guy he bumped into, what was his name again? Something like Gyuvert? No was it, Gyuvom?

"Ye?" Ricky reacts plainly.
"Do you have an extra pencil? I kinda broke mine.." He rubs the back of his head awkwardly.
"Yeah sure? How'd you even break it? You know what nevermind. Here you go." He hands the pencil and turns his head back to the front.

As if their life's can't get any worse they already get their first assignment. In groups of 4 or 5.
"YES let's go!" Matthew yells thinking this would be great so he can just go with his friends. But of course the teacher chose the group.

"This isn't even fair, I better be in a group with Matthew." Taerae says looking annoyed.

"Zhang Hao, Park Gunwook, Kim Taerae and Sung Hanbin!" She yelled.

Now Hao's mind is all over the place, like what does she mean Hanbin. This is some sort of joke, at least he still has Taerae..
Ricky and Matthew end up together with Jiwoong, Yujin and Gyuvin.

The class ends and everybody storms towards the cafeteria.
"Aren't you happy Hao? You should feel delighted!" Ricky joked.
"Oh you guys just shut it, I don't have any feelings towards that person nor do I like him." Hao says angrily shoving some food in his mouth.
"I wonder what Gunwook's like though, he seems pretty intense.. He's fit though." Taerae winks.
"I'm trying to peacefully eat and you peasants keep on bothering me." Hao jokes.

They keep on talking about the project until someone arrives at their table.

"Hi! We were wondering if we could sit here considering everyone is in the project group!" Hao thinks for a moment, ah, it clicks this must be someone from Matthew's & Ricky's group. Kim Jiwoong!
And there everyone arrives like some sort of damn band. Jiwoong, Gyuvin, Yujin, Gunwook and yeah sure Hanbin.

"Yeah sure take place!!" Matthew says happily pointing at the chairs.
"Thanks!"

As if it's some sort of sick joke, Hanbin seats himself right next to Hao.
"Hi Hao!" He smiles warmly.
"Yes." He chokes out almost spitting his food out.
Hanbin is confused by this reaction, does he not like him? Did he hurt him in any way? He suddenly only wants to know him more so he can see that Hanbin is a decent person.

"CATCH THIS!" Gyuvin yells throwing some peanuts towards Yujin who screams as they fall right on his head.
Hao watches in horror as one of those peanuts landed right on top of his food.
Ricky sees Hao's shocked face and follows to where his eyes are looking. Ah yeah. A peanut.
Hao doesn't like peanuts at all. Just because they don't look 'eatable' to him. Ricky tries to hold in his laugh.

Now Hanbin catches on and without thinking much he grabs the peanut from Hao's food.
"You good now?" He asks warmly.
Hao looks at him and then at the peanut and then nods and continues eating, blushing slightly.
He doesn't say much because he doesn't really want to say something to Hanbin and the rest are all busy talking.

Taerae spills his drink over him and he curses under his breath.
"The fact I'm wearing white, this might be my villain origin story." He clicks his tongue.
"Oh don't worry! Now it looks like some sort of tie dye, if you want we can go ask for a different shirt at the principals office?" Gunwook smiles fondly making Taerae confused.

They decided to go to the principals office because tie dye or not Taerae's shirt was wet, he noticed that Gunwook was actually very kind and his personality is really different from how he looks.

"We should all like hang out because we have to work on the project anyways." Jiwoong suggests.
"Sure and we could get to know each other better!" Matthew yells excited.
"We could also not make the project." Yujin says jokingly.
"Yeah let's not, last year I was already lacking in some subjects..." Gyuvin says while scratching the back of his head.
"We could go to my house?" Ricky suggests.
"Today?" Hao whines.
"It'll be fun!" Hanbin says.

A/N
Now I'll try to update daily, but when I'm busy that's not possible so I'll see! But I'll do my best!!
Much love <3