3

When school is finished they decide to go over to Ricky's house. Hao's energy is already drained enough and he doesn't really need this anymore.

"Do you go there by bus?" Yujin asks curious.
"Oh? No I don't, I go by car. If you want I can take 4 people with me." He looks around seeing if anyone wants to accompany him.
"I have a car too! That's perfect then no one has to go with the bus." Hanbin adds happily.

Hao is trying quickly to go over to Ricky's car, but gets stopped as someone is holding his arm. He turns around and as if it's some spirit roaming around him, yes, it's Hanbin.

"You guys should come in my car! I'm sure you see Ricky's car all the time!" He smiles happily dragging Hao over to his car.
"Let's go!" Matthew and Taerae add winking at Hao.

This is terrible I know I shouldn't have anything against him but I'm starting to want to just disappear whenever he's near, he thought to himself.

"WOAH RICKY!" Gyuvin practically screams when he sees his car.
"Damn you sure do have money." Jiwoong adds while checking out Ricky's car.
"This is so amazing, can I drive?" Yujin says half joking, knowing he would love to drive it.. If he had his drivers license.

His car was the Bugatti La Voiture Noir, and as the name already says it was pitch black. And of course shockingly pricey.

"Why do you drive this to school! I'd be so scared someone scratches it!" Gyuvin says with his mouth agape, he carefully opens the passengers door feeling as if he can't touch anything or it'll break.
Ricky just shrugs.
Jiwoong does the same after examining the car he carefully gets in the backseat together with Yujin. When they're in the car they're shocked again, this isn't some normal car it's like some sort of space car they thought to themselves.

"Are you guys buckled up?" Ricky asks looking at them to see their shocked expressions, he tries to suppress a laugh. They nod slowly.

"I want to see their faces when they see his car." Matthew says while making his way over to Hanbin's car.
"I just don't get it why this man drives it to school!" Taerae let's out a chuckle while finally spotting what's supposed to be Hanbin's car.
"What else does he have to drive with, he only has these cars." Hao says tiredly, yawning while they're finally arrived at the car.
"Here it is guys! Hao you can sit in the front if you want!" Hanbin suggest having a hopeful look in his eyes.

Hao nods and looks at Hanbin's car for a moment, not bad, he thought to himself. He has a Jeep Wrangler. A car he didn't really picture Hanbin with, it seems such an aggressive car. Or well that's just how Hao thinks.

Then it hits him, he's going to sit next to him. He starts believing that the world has given up on him, he keeps on finding himself in his presence since the first day of school. How is this a coincidence?!

"I love this car so much! I do feel like I'm climbing to get in, but that's okay. Sports is my middle name." Taerae jokes as he climbs in the car, making Matthew burst out laughing from how dumb he looks.
"Oh this is amazing, I wish I could see this everyday! Tae looks like he just did a marathon!" Matthew yells out, making Hao turn his head and burst out laughing too.

Hanbin looked at Hao and wondered why he looked so perfect, he meant that totally friendly of course. Or so he thinks?
He just wants to get closer to him to know why he's so weird towards him. That's all.

"Um mister Hanbin? Earth to you?" Hao says while he notices he's spaced out.
"Oh! Can you put in the address from Ricky please?" He smiles at Hao and he nods quickly adverting his eyes.

Why does he have to have that perfect damn smile, Hao was now agitated by the fact Hanbin had this sort of effect on him. He will not let this happen again and definitely not by his stupid smile!

"Okay let's go guys!" Hanbin says starting the car.

The car ride was smooth, he drove really well making Hao fall asleep. This meant Taerae and Matthew non-stop picture taking from Hao, which made Hanbin laugh.

"WOAH WOAH RICKY! This is so spacey, I love this car please let me drive with you daily." Gyuvin yells out making everyone surprised.
"If you're going to yell one more time this drive will also be over." Ricky half joked as he winked at Gyuvin.
For some reason that had an effect on Gyuvin but he just thought it was because he just got embarrassed from yelling.
"I'm definitely stealing this car." Yujin says petting the inside of the car as if it's some cute cat.
"Stop petting it, you're freaking me out." Jiwoong chuckles as he slaps Yujin's hands.

Both the cars finally arrived at Ricky's house, making half of them shocked again.

"Is this really the address? Is this correct?" Hanbin questioned still in shock.

Ricky's gate had face recognition, and instead of coming toward the gate again he just waits there. Knowing that his friends also have facial recognition.

Hao starts cursing knowing he'll have to hang all the way over Hanbin so his face can get scanned.
"I'm sorry I'm just going to scan my face." Hao says monotone, but his heart is beating so fast.
Taerae and Matthew are almost holding their breaths cheering inside of their heads for this moment.
Hanbin is shocked when Hao is practically laying on his lap to scan his face. Hanbin's face gets flushed as he quickly looks somewhere else.
"Zhang Hao, access granted." The gate starts opening and Hao quickly gets off of his lap looking really flustered.

This is going to be hell.