Chapter 5

Julianna's POV

~7:47am

Sawyer and I finished eating first and Phillip kept eating. Sawyer and I waited for 5 minutes then Sawyer went to get another apple.

"I thought you said you don't like green apples." I said as Sawyer returned.

"I don't, this is for you."

"Why?"

"Just incase you go low."

"Thanks." I replied smiling.

"Phillip's taking awhile, should we go back to your tower and fix your insulin issue? Then I'll show you your classes." Sawyer asked.

"Sure."

"Phillip, we'll see you later."

"Yep!"

I started standing up then I started feeling very dizzy. And I immediately sat back down on the bench.

"Julianna? What's wrong?" Sawyer asked scared.

"Nothing." I replied holding my head and looking at the floor so I didn't feel as dizzy.

"Julianna?!" Sawyer said moving his hand under my chin and pushing my head up so my  eyes look into his. "Julianna, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I replied frustrated. I tried to look somewhere else, away from Sawyers eyes.

"Jules..."

I looked at Phillip for help but he was just eating cereal and watching what was happening. My breathing got quicker and heavier. I can't have a panic attack in front of them!

"Sawyer..."

"Julianna, please. What's wrong?"

"Don't stress her out dude." Phillip said pushing Sawyer away from me. Sawyer ended up on the cold tiled floor.

"What the fvck Phillip?!" Sawyer asked confused and annoyed.

"Look at her!" Phillip yelled aggressively.

I was sitting on the bench focusing on my breathing and a spot on the floor.

"Oh, fvck. Jules..." Sawyer said calmly.

Sawyer sat on the floor in front of me with Phillip behind him.

"Jules, just breathe." Sawyer instructed me calmly.

"It's not working!" I said panicked.

"What do you mean it's not working?!" Phillip asked clueless.

I started wheezing. I didn't want them to see me weak. I ran out of the dining hall and into the bathrooms next to the hall. I ran into the toilets and locked myself into a cubicle crying. I still felt dizzy and sat on the floor against one of the walls. Someone followed me into the bathroom.

"Julianna?" Sawyer asked. "Julianna, I know you're in here."

I didn't want him to see me, but I knew it wouldn't end well if I was locked in the bathroom.