Chapter 23

~Monday, 20/02/23 - 8:15 am. (Continued from last chapter)

Sawyer's POV

"What classes do you have Juju?" I asked her as we exited the tower.

She looked at her piece of paper with her schedule and told me:

"History, History, English, snack, Math, Math, lunch, Drama and Sport."

"Same, except for me since I'm second year I don't have drama, I have food tech instead."

"I still don't understand how to read this schedule, where are the classes?"

"Most of them should be in the first and second year buildings, sport is generally in the gym or on the oval and most non-core subjects are generally in the the building labelled A which means Art."

We walked to our lockers first which were near each other since we're black tower students. We take lessons with all black tower students in first and second year but second years get harder work and have different non-core subjects which is when we split off from the first years in black tower. And if there's barely any black tower students, some blue students who are at the top of there class get put with us.

There were a couple of kids in black tower in our lockerbay and a few blue tower students also shared our locker bay. I saw Georgia's names next to Juju's locker with me on the other side of Juju and Elliot next to me, next to Georgia is Madeline then Addison.

"How come Addison's locker's in the blue students area?" Juju asked.

"Georgia probably switched."

"Fun."

"We grabbed the books we needed for the first 5 classes which were History, english and math and then we placed them into our bags and Juju put a fake pencil case with her diabetic supplies in it as a spare just in case.

"Ready?" I asked her as I locked my locker.

"Yep." 

We walked off to our first class and lucky us, Georgia was in our class with Madeline and 4 other kids from blue tower, 3 being boys and one being another girl. We walked into the class and a scanner scanned our ties as we walked inside the class to register that we have attended this class. We took a seat and Georgia took a seat behind Juju and I sat next to her as Addison sat on the other side with me and my friends in a row together. Each desk was placed individually with 4 rows of 8, the very back row not in use. We took the second row while Georgia sat in the third row with some blue students and the fourth row was used by the rest of the students' in black being guys. A girl in blue sat in the desk next to Addison.

We began the class and I heard lots of whispers behind me.

"That girl's hot." A guy in blue whispered to his friends.

"Back off, she's mine." Another whispered.

"You don't want her, she's the fire princess." Georgia told them.

"That's why she's so hot." The first guy said.

I can tell they were talking about Juju because Georgia claims she's the fire princess. Juju looked uncomfortable and annoyed so I think she can hear their conversation.

"Excuse me, blue students in the third row, please stop whispering, I can hear you and it's not a very appropriate conversation." The teacher told them.

The class continued but I kept hearing them whisper about how hot Juju was. Then I felt a vibration in my pocket and I glanced at Juju and she looked like she also received a notification. It's probably about her sugars.