29/08/2023

Tuesday ✨

~~~~

8:51pm

Hi! Eeek! First entry!

Ok, so I'm going to start by telling you what I know about me and Therianthropy. To be honest, I really don't know if I am a therian or not. I find it hard to discover what I need to look for.

🐾🍂

I had a dream a few days ago and ( from what I remember ) It was like this:

I think I was in a den but it seemed abandoned, I was human though. I remember doing quadrobics in that dream, I was doing a lot better than how I am, but then I might recall a part where I was an animal. I'm still unsure what species. But it is very hard to remember much of the dream.

~~

Nothing really new happened today. My sibling had a friend round last night. In the morning, us three played the Wii together. After they left, I played some Roblox and met a very kind therian on Lost Therians Reawakened. They suggested I create this journal! 🫶

Yesterday, me and my parents went on a walk, looking for fungi in a forest! In the middle of the walk was a bench, and looking out form the bench was some beautiful fields. The sky was blue and the grass was so, so pretty. The urge to just leap into the grassy floor and play around/ do quads was real. But of course, my parents would look at me weirdly. The forest was quiet too- if I ever did quads there, not too many people would be around. I would be scared of the possible judgmental teenagers though.

I don't think my parents would mind if I told them I was a therian/wanted to do quadrobics. I'm just scared for no reason. If I wore gear my sibling would probably not like it. They tell me not to be a furry, I've tried to tell them about Therianthropy and Quadrobics but they don't get it.

~~

Anyway, that's all for today! I'll try to write at least every three days / every time something happens that might mean I/am not a therian.

Thank you! See you soon. :)

~ Lia/Ash 🐈‍⬛ 🐾 ---->