The Lore (So Far)

The world of Xathea is similar to that of Earth, however, legend has it that it was made out of 3 Realms: the Futuristic, the Medieval and the Monster Realm. The leader of the Monster Realm was a sizeable demonic knight, known as the Dark Lord. He was an entity of pure rage and hatred, and he only had one goal: to wipe out the entire human population to get revenge for what they did to his realm. To wipe them out, he developed an army of demonic entities to complete his bidding. The first realm he attacked was the Medieval Realm, and chaos soon spread across the realm. Knowing that his army was falling badly and he needed backup, the King of the Medieval Realm was left with no choice but to open a realm to the Futuristic Realm to seek alliance, with the help of a powerful mage named Albus.

Upon arrival, the heroes of the Medieval Realm sought the help of the heroes of the Futuristic Realm. At first, the heroes of the Futuristic Realm didn't believe them and thought it was some sort of joke, but horror and realization soon hit them the moment the demonic entities entered their realm as well. Now realising how foolish they were for not believing the King, the heroes took sides with the Medieval realm, using their technologies and firearms against the creatures of horror. The Futuristic Realm and the Medieval Realm soon became close allies, providing each other with technology as well as valuable knowledge of the Dark Lord and his army.

For years, the war continued to wage on. Sensing the power of both realms is causing his army to fall greatly, the Dark Lord sent out one of his best generals: Deathwhisperer, the Necromancer. This is the story of how the war begun. This is the story of the beginning.