Chapter 6: Onwards, to TechHaven!

"Now that we finally formed a team, what now?" My question seemed to have caught the attention of Justin and Zachary. "Hmm...now that you mentioned about it, you did say that you were running low on ammo, right?" Justin asked me, pointing at my M4A1. "Ah! Right, I almost forgot! Yeah, I could go back to Atlas to stock up on my amm-" Just as I was about to complete what I wanted to say, Justin stopped me. "That wouldn't be necessary. If I remembered correctly, there's a gun store just a few meters away in Neon City. You could just buy more ammo from there." The cyborg suggested. "That's...actually a good idea! Yeah, let's find that gun store and get those ammos I need!" I exclaimed in excitement. On the other hand, Zachary sighed. "The gun store would definitely not sell swords, but I would just tag alongside you two." Zachary replied somewhat reluctantly. ".....Very well. If you insist. Follow me, you two. I believe it's this way." Justin would move ahead us, leading the way towards the gun store. The journey towards the gunstore was roughly a 5 minute walk. Upon reaching the gunstore, my eyes widened in awe. The gunstore was filled with different guns of different types. Assault Rifles, Pistols, Submachine Guns, Laser Rifles, you name it. "Holy moly....is this really Neon City's gun store?!" I gasped in awe.  Justin, looking at my expression, chuckled a little. "Well, don't just stand outside the store and drool over what you're seeing, Jack! Get in there and get those ammos that you wanted!" Justin's words suddenly woke me up from my little "trance". "Right, my apologies!" I replied to Justin in embarrassment. Taking a step, I entered the gunstore.

Neon City's Gunstore (At Night): 

"Oh, a fellow customer! Yōkoso!" The dealer of the shop exclaimed enthusiastically as I walked in

"Oh, a fellow customer! Yōkoso!" The dealer of the shop exclaimed enthusiastically as I walked in. "How can I help you, young man? Looking for ammo? Or a new gun, perhaps? We have a wide variety of guns on display!" "Actually, I just came here to find ammo. Do you happen to have 5.56mm ammos and 40mm explosive shells?" I asked the firearms dealer. "Ah, so you're looking for ammo, eh? Well, good news, kid. I have those. Top shelf, behind ya." The shop owner grinned, as he pointed to the shelf behind me. I smiled to him and went to the shelf, grabbing 10 boxes of 5.56mm ammo, filled with 30 of such bullets in each box, and 10 40mm explosive shells for my M203.  "How much for these?" I asked, as I placed the crate of ammos on the counter table. The dealer looked at the crate, and doing a quick calculation, he replied: "1.2K gold coins, sir." Well, normally, that is a LOT of gold coins to pay for a couple of ammo, but thankfully, due to the years of monster hunting with my teammates back in Atlas, I now have a total of 30K gold coins due to saving up my bounty. "Here you go." I replied the man, as I threw him a small leather pouch with the exact amount. The firearm dealer looked at the leather pouch, counted the amount, then nodded to me with a smile. "Pleasure doing business with ya, kid. Hope to see ya again someday." "Yeah, thanks a lot for your service..." I looked over to his name tag. "....Hiroto San." 
The firearms dealer's eyes widened as I mentioned his name. "You're actually my first customer to actually addressed my name correctly! Thank you! Also, before you go, you're from Atlas, right? " Hiroto asked curiously. "Ah, yes. You noticed. Indeed, I am an Atlas Soldier. Name's Jack Akiyama." I smiled, bowing politely. "Jack...Akiyama. Alright, I will remember that! Pleasure doing business with ya and thanks for keeping Neon City safe!" With that, I wave goodbye to Hiroto, the firearm dealer and left. 

"You got the ammos you need? That's good. Say, there's actually a place I wanna bring you two to, as I am actually kinda growing bored of Neon City." Justin smiled as I exited the shop. "Oh, really? Where exactly?" I questioned. "Oh, don't question it too much, follow me, you two." Justin replied as he led us towards the skytrain station.