Chapter-15

Let's get into the story 💜...

(Full white shirt tucked in peach colour skirt

(Full white shirt tucked in peach colour skirt... ignore the heels and bag)

She got ready in a beautiful dress. She looked like a doll but her smile didn't reach her eyes.

She packed her bags and went down to see her parents and brother waiting for her.
Darshan noticed her dull face immediately and thought to ask about that later.
All settled in the car. Darshan in driver seat , krishna kumar in passenger seat,sivu and binni in back seat.
They started the car.

Sivaangi was very silent and was seeing the sceneries outside the window. All got confused seeing her..who was very silent because she used to speak without any gap or sing a song or make them laugh....but what happened to that chirpy girl??

Darshan- papa

Sivu- sollu na

Darsh- enna aachu silent ah vara?

Sivu- on.. onnumila anna konjam thala vazhi adhan

Darshan hummed sensing something worng.

Sivu was very silent throughout the travel.
They reached Kerala after 10 hours.
Darshan and krishna pa took turn to drive the car .

They reached Kerala the next day morning.

Next day morning:

They went to their big home in Kerala. krishna kumar family alone went Chennai for their job and studies but their whole family is in Kerala.

( Ellarukum Peru vecha marakka chance iruku adhanaal chithi, periyamma,paati.....apdine azhaikapaduvaar.)

Paati and thatha who saw them went towards them.
Paati-vaanga vaanga.(happily)

Sivu smiled and hugged her.
Sivu- paati

Paati- chellakutty....enna ivlo ezhachitta.....Seri illa vaanga...dei darshan epdi iruka

Darshan- nalla iruken paati neenga epdi irukeenga.?

They all shared their missing....
Soon whole family came and engulfed them in a hug and shared their greetings and missingss...

......-SIVUUUUUUUUU

There came a loud shout from upstairs.
Sivaangi know who it is. Her lips curved up instantly.
Sivu- DARSHHUUU

She shouted back. Darshu came running towards her and jumped on her.
It is Darshika aka darshu her akka no.1 daughter
Darshu-unna evlo miss pannen theriyuma ? Yen chivuu enna paaka varala?

Sivu- achoo baby.....sorry ennaku college irundhidha adhan paaka varala...

There came another voice angrily

.....-chivvuuuuu

Sivu gulped turned....

TBC❤️

Vanakkam....naraiya Peru support pandradha paatha romba sandhoshama iruku...keep supporting....naan sonna maari double update inaikulla kedaikum.

Thank you so much ❤️✨
Nethu oda target reach ayittom ☺️

Innaiku evening or night you will get the second update....

Bye

By
Shreeya💜