chapter-16

Let's get into the story 💜....
Double update:

Sivu gulped and turned to see a little one keeping her hands on either side of her waist.

Sivu smiled and picked her and placed in hip and kissed the little girl cheek.

Sivu- sorry zara kutty

Zara,small girl who is akka no 2 ponnu.

Zara- po chivu ni en kita pechada (imagine Zara's talking in a childish language)

Sivu smiled at her gibberish language.

Sivu- Zara kutty un chivu chitthi paavomla please da...

She showed her puppy eyes which melted zara instantly and she kissed sivu cheek and they all started talking etc..

Chennai:

After sivu went from college. Ashwin and his friends went to canteen to see sivu friends in one table chatting with each other but sivu was missing.

They all went towards them.

Mugen- sivu papa enga?

Pug- enga en thangai?

Pavi-Ava veetuku poita

Ashwin was shocked he thought to ask what happened but before that his one and only best friend and sivu's cashew nut brother RAKSHAN...

Raks-enna aachu Thangam ku? En sollama pona? Edhuvum prechana illaila?

Moni-anna bayapadathinga....avaluku thazha vali adhan veetuku poita

Rakshan looked at ashwin who was really guilty.

Rakshan just wrapped his hands around his shoulder and patted his shoulder in a comforting manner reading his mind.rakshan pulled Ashwin to a corner to speak . Others saw them confusedly but they shrugged off and started talking.

Raks-mach...

Ashwin- deiii ellam ennala dhana... Ava veetuku pona...na..naan ro..romba periya thappu panniten da.... ennaku oru maari iruku
He said in between his stammers trying hard to control his cry. He got attached to her so much in this short period.

Rak- deii apdi laam onnumila Namma Thangam onnum solla maata ....nee pannadhu thappu dhan naa illanu sollala.....naalaiku papa vandha sorry Kelu kenju...

Ash- naan apdi Ava kitta solli iruka kudathu...naan Ava kitta en confusion ah solirkanum en thappu dhan....Ava nalaiku vandha odane naa Avakitta sorry kepen....apdi othukalana Ava kaala vizhundharanum.

Rakshan got shocked hearing these words from his 5'11 lamp post archeopteryx

(Archeopteryx is a small bird like dinosaur)

( Rakshan to readers: naan mattum indha Peru vekkala en thangamum Naanum dhan sendhu indha Peru vechom....en nu kelunga?

Readers: yen?

Rakshan- yenna adhu konjam wierd ah irukula....ivanum eppa epdi irupane sollamudiyathu ...paathingala konjam neram munnadi dhan pudikave pudikaadhunu sonnan aprm marupadiyum Ava illama oru maari iruku nu soldran 🤦 )

Rak-Seri vaa time aachu class ku ...

That day got over they all went to home.
Ashwin called sivaangi at 7:00 clock but her phone is switched off . He sighed and went down had his dinner and slept.

(Sivu phone was switched off while she was traveling to Kerala)

Next day morning:

All got ready and went to college.

Ashwin saw pavi and moni standing in a corner and talking

He moved towards them.

Ash-pavi

Pavi saw him

Ash- pavi siv... sivaangi enga?

Pavi- Ava innaiku varala

Ash-varalaiya😱....yen ? Ennachu?

Pavi- avaluku onnumila ava ooruku poita

Ash- ooruku ka?

Moni- aama anna... Ava Kerala poita

Ash-Kerala va ? Ippo edhuku...eppo varuva

Moni - theriala na ..

Pavi dragged moni from there . They bid bye to ashwin and went from there.
Ashwin was really confused...from yesterday he didn't speak to sivu...he is missing her terribly..

He let out a sad chuckle thinking of his situation...

TBC..💜
Vanakkam...
Once again thank you all for the support ❤️

Pls vote and comment ❤️✨

Next chapter is going to be a special one i think so....stay tuned...

Bye

By
Shreeya💜