chapter -20

Let's get into the story 💜

Sivaangi and her family moved to Chennai after completing their tour and their valuable time with their cousins.

Chennai:

Sivaangi and family reached their home in Chennai and went to their respective room as they were very tired from traveling.

All slept

Morning:

Sivaangi got ready and made her mind to avoid ashwin because if she see him she will go and hug him and say her love to him. Yes SHE LOVE HIM.SIVAANGI LOVE ASHWIN.MS.INNOCENT LOVES MR.ARRONGANT.

In these days she got to know her love towards ashwin. Sivaangi missed ashwin so much in these days.

Sivu went to college. She saw her friends standing in a corner. Her friends smile grew wide after seeing her after a long time.

All - sivuuuuuuu

Sivu smiled slightly and went near them.

Moni and pavi,suni, srushti and everyone hugged her.

Sivu hugged them back.

They all noticed sivu's dull face but decided to ask it to her later.

All went to classes.

During lunch break. They all moved to canteen.

Sivu saw ashwin and his friends sitting in a table and Ashwin was sitting silently without talking.

Ashwin friends saw her and smiled widely and shouted
"THANGACHI"

Ashwin got jerked hearing their shout and turned towards the direction only to get freezed in place.

Ashwin saw sivaangi after a long time. His eyes got filled with tears and his lips was adorned with a beautiful smile.
Sivaangi saw ashwin and saw his eyes were filled with tears and got confused but immediately she remembered his harsh words and got silent and averted her gaze toward her brothers.

She smiled slightly and said " hello Anna's"

All her brothers got confused hearing her speaking with low voice and all noticed that her smile did not reach her eyes.
Only rakshan knew the reason behind it.

TBC❤️
Hello everyone
Ellarum epdi irukenga??
Target reach aagala but still I updated!!

Pls do vote and comment ❤️ 🤗

I know this is a short update.
But indha time vote reach aachuna I will give double update!!

Target: 28 votessss

So ellarum vote pannughoooo

Ellarum happy ya irunga!!😄
Bye❤️

By
Shreeya❤️