𝕮⃟Hapter 8

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8: CONTENTMENT WITHOUT THINKING OF HOME

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Managing a Divine Beast Kindergarten in the Immortal Realm
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:妄三秋

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

In the room, Ao Yu's entire dragon body was immersed in soft pillows. He had slept the entire day and wasn't feeling particularly sleepy at the moment. He turned over, swaying his silver tail to pass the time.

"Ao Yu!"

With a "bang," the door was pushed open, and Ao Yu turned his head to see Yun Zhao, wearing a thin robe, entering.

His ink-black long hair was loose, and water droplets fell from the tips, forming a small puddle of color on the carpet.

Yun Zhao's thin clothing still carried some warmth and moisture from the hot spring, fitting snugly against his chest, outlining a pleasing silhouette. Between the folds of his clothes, a faint protrusion could be seen.

For some reason, Ao Yu thought of the snowy peaks of Yunming Mountain, covered in blooming red plum blossoms. His jade-like, warm dragon horns turned red in an instant.

No shame!

Ao Yu buried his head in the soft pillow, intending to scold this audacious little mountain spirit, but before he could speak, Yun Zhao lifted his entire head in his hands.

Ao Yu watched as those soft lips approached closer and closer, and the moist and warm breath sprayed onto his dragon horns. Ao Yu's dragon claws involuntarily curled up, and he instinctively closed his eyes.

He heard Yun Zhao saying, "Ao Yu! Luo Xue has turned into a human form!"

"?"

Ao Yu opened his eyes unhappily, only to see Yun Zhao's face filled with disbelief. He gestured excitedly, "The Luo Xue fell from the basin, and then I went to retrieve it, only to find a child... he still had ears and a tail..."

As he spoke, Yun Zhao made two gestures on his own head. "He had cat ears!"

Ao Yu: "..."

Ao Yu didn't know what he was expecting just now and embarrassedly buried his head in the pillow.

Yun Zhao tilted his head in confusion and asked, "Ao Yu? What's wrong with you?"

A muffled sound came from Ao Yu, buried in the soft pillow, "You're so clueless. He's a spirit cat, of course, he could shapeshift!"

"Oh, I see..." Yun Zhao murmured. He had thought that Snow would always remain a little cat.

Lost in his thoughts, Yun Zhao suddenly slapped his forehead, realizing that he had been so shocked that he had left Luo Xue in the bathroom.

Yun Zhao hurriedly rushed back to the bathroom, only to find the white-haired, cat-eared child soaking in the warm spring, with a little rubber duck on his head.

Upon seeing Yun Zhao return, Luo Xue's round, watery eyes regained their sparkle, and he reached out his tender little hand, calling out with a pitiful tone, "Big brother, I want a hug..."

The cat spirit had spent decades under the care of Sage Kongming, growing from a small cat into a young child. Despite consuming many precious materials, he still showed no signs of transformation.

While Sage Kongming didn't say much, he would sigh and shake his head, looking at Luo Xue with a hint of disappointment.

He thought that he would never be able to transform. However, just a moment ago, a warm sensation flowed from his lower abdomen to his entire body, and he suddenly had the idea of transforming.