𝕮⃟Hapter 60

»𝐶⃪60«
: SIGHTSEEING WITH THE YOUNG ONES

• • •
"Big brother!"

Luo Xue leaped forward, his little paws grabbing onto Yun Zhao's robe as he climbed up, rubbing his little head against his chest.

"I missed you so much..."

His fluffy little paws lifted to touch the young man's cheek, his triangular ears drooping sadly, and tears welled up in his eyes as he looked at Yun Zhao.

Yun Zhao tenderly rubbed the small white cat's head and apologized to the surrounding divine beasts, "I'm sorry for making you worry."

Ao Yu, who had been squeezed aside by a group of cubs, frowned slightly and endured it. He raised his eyes and asked the Bai Ze in front of him, "Why are you here?"

Upon hearing this, Bai Ze took out a handkerchief and pretended to wipe his teary eyes. "You heartless people! I was so worried that I brought the whole family here. Along the way, I even had to take care of a few delicate ones, and this is how you treat me!"

In fact, as soon as Ao Yu left, Bai Ze started to panic. He knew better than anyone how much Ao Yu valued Yun Zhao. If a conflict were to arise, it wouldn't be impossible for a scene like the banquet to repeat itself.

To avoid the possibility of Ao Yu being struck by heavenly thunder and turning into a charred dragon, it was better to come and see for himself for peace of mind.

Ao Yu was already accustomed to Bai Ze's fake crying and temper tantrums. He spoke calmly, "Well, you came just in time. If you were any later, you would have caught us on our way back with Yun Zhao."

Upon hearing this, Wu Mu covered his mouth with his paw and sneered, "It's his fault for taking the wrong path and almost stumbling into the lair of the Nine-Headed Jiao."

Bai Ze forced a dry laugh, "Sorry, I'm not familiar with the water routes..."

After much effort, the group finally managed to meet up. Yun Zhao briefly recounted his journey here with Ao Jing, and the young ones squatted obediently, listening attentively. Luo Xue couldn't help but keep asking, "And then what happened?"

Just as they were chatting and laughing, Ao Jing walked over from the nearby corridor. Seeing the young man being surrounded by a group of divine beasts, his fingers unconsciously clenched his robe.

The silvery little fish sensed his owner's hesitation and blew bubbles as it circled around the young child.

Ao Jing put the dizzy little fish back into his sleeve and slowly approached, facing the gaze of everyone as he greeted, "Elder brother, you're back."

"Mm."

Ao Yu glanced at him, his face devoid of expression as he responded flatly.

He remembered this little green dragon. At every banquet in the past, it would respectfully come and toast him. Although young, it possessed powerful spiritual energy, so it was no wonder it was later favored by the Dragon Patriarch and welcomed into the Dragon Palace.

"Bringing you to the Dragon Palace in this manner was impolite of me." Ao Jing looked at Yun Zhao, bowing his head and apologizing softly.

Yun Zhao was happy to see Ao Jing approaching and said to him, "It's alright, I know that wasn't your intention. I also want to thank you for taking care of me these past two days."

Ao Jing looked at the curious and scrutinizing divine beasts around him, nodded slightly, and asked, "Are you... leaving?"

"Mm." Ao Yu squinted his eyes slightly. "Why? Do you want to stop me?"