𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣: 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇

I really didn't think my life could get any worse, I mean I knew high school would suck, but I wasn't thinking this bad. My boyfriend, my supposed to be true love dumped my ass, and got with best friend. I couldn't take the pain, so I walked home crying to my mom.

 ''I don't wanna be here anymore mama,'' I wined. 

'Then where do you want to go'? she asked patiently, that's the thing I loved about my mom she was always patient with me. She stroked my curly and kinky dark brownish hair. 

''I want to go with dad mom''. '

''I know you don't' 'she said looking at me with her eyebrows raised. ''Besides grandma coming next weekend, and you too could knit together, and everything won't it be fun?''

I rolled my eyes at her; she knew I didn't want to be stuck with grandma and she knew it.

''Please why can't I be with dad'' I haven't seen him since spring mom, you always try to keep me away from him when you know we have a close bond.''

''It's just fine'', she finally gave in, I knew she would mom could never say no to me.

''Yes'', I went upstairs to pack, I wanted to leave immediately.

Wait, my mom said, hold your horses I have to check with your dad first monkey.

She called him and he said yes I'm going tomorrow, it looks like I'm not the only one who wants to be there right now. I packed up, waking up excited, to leave, I went on the plane kissing my mom goodbye. I haven't been to Cali since I was like seven, I'm like fifteen now. The plane ride was super long, but I made it. I got off the plane looking for my dad, but while I was looking some random man came up to me and gave me a big bear hug. Then I realized it was my dad, damn he looked different.

Hey cub, he said I smiled brightly, it's been like months since he called me that I missed it. When we got to the car, he said that he had a big surprise for me. I was super excited I mean I get to see my dad, be in Cali, and have surprise that's awesome. We got to his house, he bought a new one too, and said to close my eyes. I couldn't be any happier until I opened my eyes. 

Where's the surprise I said, looking for where it was, but I probably shouldn't have said that because I guess the surprise was right in front of me.

Surprise he said, all I could see was a white woman with blonde hair blonde like my dad's and two children they kinda look like dad.

''Um I'm still confused.''

''Oh honey'' the woman said ''you don't have to be confused anymore, I'm your stepmom, and these are your half siblings''!

''WTF'', I probably shouldn't have said that out loud, but it already slipped out. I pulled my dad out of the living room into the kitchen so I can ask what the freak is going on.

''Um why didn't you tell me you had a wife and kids, I have been gone for this long''?

''It's been a pretty long time he said with a frown, ''I thought Youd be excited''

''It's only been like two months dad, how could you already have a wife and kids in two months'', When I was here during spring break you didn't even mention or had a girlfriend or kids now you have two, what going on?''

''It's actually been a year kiddo'', I was dating Stacey during spring break, and we were even engaged, but I didn't want your mom to find out.

''Why not?, and of course her name had to be STaCeY, you could've done better.

''Kiddo-I

''I'm going to clear my head, ok I'll be right back ok?

I didn't even leave time for him to say anything I left, that white lady and her kids looked like they were listening, and she even looked like she gave me a dirty look on my way out. I was walking around town it had been a few hours, and I was getting tired, so tired I couldn't even notice a guy I bumped into.

''WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING ASSHOLE'' he said angrily.

''Damn sorry bro''

all of a sudden, he stopped his frown turned into a slight smile. He helped me up, and I couldn't be any more confused.

''Sorry he said, his dirty blonde hair and blueish green eyes caught me by surprise (sorry if that rhymed).

''Um it's ok''

''You look lost do you know your way home he said looking at me worried.

I wasn't going in some strangers car, I knew that, but I didn't know my way home and it would be better than walking five hours back, so I said yes hoping I wasn't going to get murdered, or even worse.

He took me back home the drive home was awkward and it seemed like he was blushing the whole way home maybe I was too on the inside but couldn't cause I'm black.

I got back home but I didn't know how much trouble I was going to be in.

Ok done I'm sorry if that seemed to boring or whatever it's my first story ever so please give this whole thing a chance, I actually thought It was pretty good so bye losers( don't take losers seriously it's a joke)