𝓁𝓊𝓍𝓊𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻:

I finished the interview, and it was pretty easy. At least I have a job now. I was supposed to go to Dylan's house to swim, I was just thinking about it. Kicking my feet into the pool, while Dylan and Carlos hit each other with floaties. Me and Olivia talking.

"This is the first time in a long time, ive seen them act like this.'' Olivia said while smiling, she said it like she was a mom talking her kids getting along. But long time? I mean the way their acting they cant just have met each other, there must be more.

"So, they know each other.'' I said splashing water in Olivia's face, she splashed me back.

"Yeah, they used to be best friends then Carlos, turned to a jerk, now they hate each other.''

I raised a brow, best friends why didn't Dylan tell me, he probably didn't think it mattered.

"God, im tired of being at this lame ass pool! Carlos lets go home!'' Olivia whined getting out the pool.

Carlos turned around and stopped hitting Dylan. "Why, im having fun?''

"Your such a little kid.'' I whispered he must have heard, and he smiled at me for the first time, weve known each other. I smiled back idk why, just something came inside over me to smile back.

"Yeah, we can go home, but lets take Aliyah with us.'' Carlos said putting the floaties where they go.

I was shocked Carlos wanted me inside his home? I thought he hated me, and I hated him. I wasn't the only one, whose jaw was dropped. Dylan raised a brow. and Olivia gave him this weird look, like she knew what he was thinking but she was still trying to figure out his motives.

"And we can bring Dylan too.'' He mumbled, sounding like he really didnt want to, but had too.

"I dont want to go into your fancy, prancy mansion.'' Dylan turned his head around, such a fucking kid.

"Fine, dont go.'' Carlos said smiling, its like exactly he wanted to happen did.

"But im not leaving Aliyah alone with you guys.'' Dylan continued. I saw Carlos big fat smile drop. Me and Olvia laughed.

"What wrong with us, well except Carlos, were not trolls.'' Oliva put her hands on her hips, and raised a brow, I was just sipping the lemonade.

"Well yeah but-''

"Were not rapists'' Carlos said putting all the stuff away. My head turned in shock.

"God, Carlos whats wrong with you! You cant say stuff like that! Olivia said hitting him.

"Dont fucking hit me Via!''

I chuckled how he hated when Olivia hit him.

"Dont want her hitting you, cause it hurts huh?'' I said teasing him, I loved getting people mad, It was what I was best at, being annoying.

"Shut up!'' Carlos ran into me, and pushed me into the pool. Lord, he was strong, he pushed me into the bottom of the pool. I swam up for air. His hand was there trying to help me up. I pulled his hand into the pool. He both swam up for air. He pushed me. I never imagined i would be swimming and laughing with the guy, who got me almost unconscious. Olivia, had towels for both of us.

"We were supposed to be at my house an hour ago!'' Olvia said laughing, helping us up.

Carlos dried himself. and something came over me, I felt something I never felt, he was hot. NO HES SO FUGLY AND WERID AND LOUD. 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 the voice in my head said, I dont like Carlos I like Dylan. Ok good.

I was too busying getting myself out of la la land, then I realized that Dylan wasnt here.

"Wheres Dylan?'' I asked getting into Carlos range rover.

"Probably went home, he doesnt like us, and I dont fucking like him either.'' Olivia said drying her hair, I couldnt help but notice that she looked gorgeous even when wet. I WOULD DIE TO LOOK LIKE HER.

Olivia was connecting some music to the car, and I cringed when she was playing Cruel summer by Taylor Swift. And was screaming the lyrics.

"Via what the hell did I tell you about playing that shitty music in MY car.'' Carlos said turning the music off.

"Dont turn my music offff! you dont have any taste in music''

"YES the fuck i do.''

"Stop arguing.'' I said annoyed.

"Im sorry Ali, your the guest, what do you want us to play?'' Olivia turned around, with a sweet smile.

"SZA, defiantly not Taylor Swift.'' Her music was ok, but like I didnt like it, I couldnt force myself to listen to any other song, than Willow, Cardigan, August, and Haunted.

"AW you dont like her. I love her, shes all I listen too along with Conon, Olivia, Lana.''

"Their ok.''

"Finally someone who doesn't her shitty ass music, I don't why people listen to that shit, its horrible.'' Carlos said. I smiled it was hard to find someone who really didn't like her music, cause everyone does.

Olivia hit him "Don't talk about her like that!''

"FUCK, VIA DONT FUCKING HIT ME WHILE IM DRIVING THE FUCKING CAR. GOD DAMN YOUR SUCH A BITCH.'' Carlos screamed, Oliva went quiet ive never seen her this upset, but at the same time, I just met her. I saw a tear stream down her eye. I came over behind her seat and played with her hair.

"Its, ok don't let him get to you.'' Olivia nodded and Carlos rolled his eyes while I heard him mutter "baby'' did he have no emotion? He just screamed at his sister and called her a bitch, who the fuck called their sister a bitch!

"Were here.'' Carlos said parking the car. Olivia got out immediately and punched Carlos in the stomach.

"OK BE LIKE THAT, GO TO YOUR ROOM, CAUSE YOUR FUCKING SOFT! YEAH GO CRY IN YOUR ROOM!'' Carlos screamed while she ran to her room, I wanted to follow her but I mesmerized by the house, it was huge, and white. I should've known that they were rich. They just seemed like it, I mean they weren't yapping about their riches, but you could tell their well off. Its California mostly everyone is rich here.

"Leave her be. Shes just sensitive.''

"Whatever, come inside. Via is probably-''

"Crying? no I had Luca and Mallory set up for a movie night.'' Olivia said hand on hips. I laughed at Carlos who had his mouth dropped, cause he expected Via to be crying.

"Wrong.'' I whispered, smirking.

"I could punch you?'' Carlos said putting his fist close to my face, I laughed and pushed it. Olivia gave me this weird laughing look.

"COMNN LETS WATCH THE MOVIE!'' Olivia practically dragged us into to the movie theater. Like I said that shit was big. I sat down and I checked my phone. 𝕊𝕚𝕩 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔻𝕪𝕝𝕒𝕟.

God i forgot, he left and that I didn't go to his house to swim, I was trying to respond until Via grabbed my phone and threw it unto the other couch.

"No phones while movie!''

"Fine.'' I laid back and relaxed knowing Dylan would be mad at me for ditching him for them, but he's the one who left so its whatever. Ill just live in this luxury for now.