𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒔𝒔

(Her dad's house is above)

I got home like seven hours later after I got in a total stranger's car, I knew my dad or Stacy whatever her name was, is going to mad. I guess I just got so used to not being with my dad that I forgot his rules. As soon as I got home him and his stupid wife was looking at me like I had three heads.

''WHERE WERE YOU'' my dad yelled like a wild animal

''I-I was going for a walk, I thought I told you'' I responded, I didn't actually tell him but I was just going to act innocent.

''YOU NEVER TOLD ME, STOP LYING''

'' I thought-

''YOU THOUGHT'' he screamed at me cutting me off

''I THOUGHT YOU WERE HURT OR WORSE, HOW DID YOU COME HOME CAUSE I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW THE WAY HERE''

''I went on the bus'' I really needed to stop lying because I knew that he could see through my lies.

'' Aliyah'' he said finally calming down ''stop lying ok''

''Fine'' I yelled ''ok I went in some guy's car, I know I shouldn't have but if I walked, I would come home even later.''

He looked mad so mad, I never made him feel this outraged I felt bad, and tears started flooding my eyes.

''I'M sorry.'' 

''Go to your room ok, please Aliyah.''

''It's Leah'' I muttered under my breath.

I went upstairs to see Stacy looking at me crying concerned. 

''Are you ok?'' she said looking worried.

''UM I'm fine thank you.''

''Did he make you cry?''

I nod.

''Well, he has the power to that you know; you did leave for like six hours'' she started to laugh even though I wasn't laughing.

I went to my room laid on my bed crying, for once I thought this witch was being nice and actually caring about me but all she did was give me a stupid lecture. My phone rang, it was my mom I just stared at the phone wondering whether I should answer or not. If I did, she would want to know what happened, and I didn't want to tell her that I left the house for six hours, got in some hot guy's car, and got in an argument with my dad. But if I didn't answer she would think somethings wrong. I just put on do not disturb.