fourteen.

nott 💘
7:04 P.M

PAMS
PANS
bABE
DRACO JUST STARTED
RANDOMLY SCREAMING?
SHOULD I BE WORRIED??

WHAT
WHAT HAPPENED
IS HE OKAY?

Hold on, he stopped.
I'm gonna go crack the
door slightly open

yea, do that 😦
wtf is he doing?

He's...
lying on the bed
looking at his phone
and kicking his feet.

maybe it's addy 🤷‍♀️
not the drug, the person
..wait, maybe the drug

Did not need to
specify that 😭

He's smiling so much.
I'm terrified.
Send help.

lmaoo babe ☠️
go in there nd ask
him what happened
i'll go ask addy if she
said anything

He's smiling like
a freak, no joke

yep, def addy related

I'll go and ask.
You liked this message.

***

"He just left me on seen for like, the last 17 minutes," Audrey whined, looking at her phone.

"You sure you have good wifi?" Ginny asked, taking her phone. "Yeah, you do."

"Why the fuck hasn't he responded and why the fuck does it bother me?" Audrey asked, putting her phone away.

"Maybe because you seek validation from this guy more than anyone else regarding this because he's anonymous hence can speak the clear truth, unlike others in your life who try to sugarcoat this," Ginny thoughtfully commented, holding her chin in her hand.

"Free therapy session. Woah," Audrey's eyes were wide as she tried to process Ginny's words.

"Who said it was free, hoe?" Ginny asked jokingly to which Audrey chuckled.

"Oh, putain de merde," Audrey cursed, rubbing her forehead. "Should I just go confess to Draco?"

"Yes." Ginny affirmed.

"No. That's crazy. You're crazy," Audrey sighed.

"I'm telling you, it's the best option you have. Confess to Draco. He likes you back, boom, you're in a relationship. He doesn't, boom, you still have unknown guy," Ginny logically said.

"I can't do that, Gin. I don't think I'll be able to handle it if he doesn't like me back. It's always been him," Audrey whispered, almost on the verge of tears.

"Addy, this whole thing is so unnerving. You've almost never acted like this in all the 7 years I've known you," Ginny softly said.

"That's because I care about this, Ginny. I won't fuck it up, I can't," Audrey whisper-yelled.

"Just know, whatever you're doing, it's gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine. I know you are," Ginny holds Audrey's hand in comfort, Audrey whispered a small 'thank you' whilst squeezing her hand.