fifteen.

weaslette 💃
3:47 P.M

ginny get ur ass
to the astronomy tower

girl for what
r u jumping off

might do it

ugh why couldn't u
have decided this like
an hour ago or smtg
i'm with harry

BRING HIM W U
IDC JUST COME

fine ughhh 🙏
Seen

***

***

"Is this some kind of prank? Were you dared?" Hermione asked cautiously, but panic evident in her face.

"No, bloody hell. I thought I made my intentions pretty clear," Ron sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Not exactly. You always made it seem like you looked at me like the last possible thing you would resort to," Hermione complained.

"I can't just come up to you randomly and be all 'Hermione, you're the light of my life, I love you so much and I have since six years,' Now, can I? It takes effort," Ron retorted back.

"Wait, what? You have loved me for six years?" Hermione widened her eyes.

"I-I..." Ron stuttered, alarmed of his embarrassing disclosure.

"Ron, I- I don't know what to say," Hermione mumbled, almost tearing up.

"Mi, stop," Ron started, helpless, coming close to her. "Don't cry. I didn't want to make you cry. I'm an idiot. I'm sorry," He spoke, guilt tripping his voice.

"No, no, it's not that, Ron. I love you. A lot. And I can't stop, even if I wanted to," Hermione softly mumbled. Ron looked at her gently, trying to believe what was happening.