sixteen.

"Okay but when did this," Audrey paused and gestured between Ron and Hermione, "happen?"

"About a good 3 minutes ago, I guess," Hermione replied, blissfully ignorant as she was looking at Ron.

"And what about you two?" Ron scoffed, turning his eyes away from Hermione.

"I'd say atleast a minute before yours which gives us authority over this spot," Audrey asserted.

"Tell me we are seriously not fighting over who gets to make out first, please," Draco drawled out, rubbing his eyebrows.

"Ginny!" Audrey suddenly exclaimed.

"What about my sister?" Ron hissed at her.

"She is so gonna think I've been murdered," Audrey snorted. "I gotta go."

"But wait...now?" Draco asked, bewildered.

"Besties before testes!" Audrey bellowed, laughing before stealing a quick peck on Draco's lips and leaving him stunned and stranded with Ron and Hermione.

"Well that is just...wrong," Ron muttered out loud. "So she leaves you with us. Just what the hell are we supposed to do with you?"

"If this conversation steers towards the talk of a threeway, I better leave right fucking now," Draco droned as he shoved his hands in his pockets and walked away, highly amused, leaving a fuming Weasley behind.

***

Audrey did not find them there.

She went up to the astronomy tower, panting, only to discover that her friends were simply not there. She went back to the Slytherin dorms, hoping to find them there, but to no luck.

pans the pans 🍳
4:56 P.M

PANSY
WHERE R U GUYS??!??
SIMPLY THE MOST
BIGHEST THJNG HAPPEMS
TO ME AJD I WQLK OIT
WUTH SONE RIDIVIOLOSU
PHRASE, EMBARRASIJBMYDELF
TO CPMW TEKL U GUGS
AND U WEREMT EVEN
THERE WTRFF WHERE R U

what

aND WHEM I NEED YPI
NPWHERE??????

audrey what the
fuck are you saying

WHERE R U MAN

we're in my room
come here

but i js checked the
dorms

not well enough
i guess 😰

UGh
im omw

***

Audrey found the redhead and the raven haired girl sitting on the bed, giggling incessantly.

"And then he was like, 'Uh, Ginevra, I love you but I am not wearing an easter bunny outfit and I am certainly not taking you to Disneyland' like, does he think I'm serious? Why would I wanna go with him?" Ginny cackled loudly, slapping Pansy on her thigh while doing so.

"Show Charlie some love, Gin. He's needy and handsome," Pansy said, calming down from her laughter.

Ginny looked like she was about to say something on the contrary but  paused abruptly to look at the standing figure at the doorway. "Addy!"